“I’m not in the AFC East anymore” (1 Viewer)

When last time he threw pick 6? Has to be yeara no?

Even Tampa Tom can't fix the Bucs. A lot of core issues in culture and discipline in that organization. You could even see the laziness in Bucs receivers when Brady would motion them and they knew they weren't getting the ball. A lot of talent there, but a lot to work out. Granted, first game with no preseason, but I don't see this game ending any different with last year's Bucs team.

Even Tampa Tom can't fix the Bucs. A lot of core issues in culture and discipline in that organization. You could even see the laziness in Bucs receivers when Brady would motion them and they knew they weren't getting the ball. A lot of talent there, but a lot to work out. Granted, first game with no preseason, but I don't see this game ending any different with last year's Bucs team.

Agreed issues are deeper than just Brady getting on track. Not writing them off but I'm not also going to say Brady just needs some chemistry.

Agreed issues are deeper than just Brady getting on track. Not writing them off but I'm not also going to say Brady just needs some chemistry.
I agree. I don't think anyone is writing them off just yet. If they can't turn the corner this year though, you have to start looking at who has the most influence on the team and remove it. If thats the owner, then get him to take a back seat. In any case, I'm perfectly happy with how the Bucs are run ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom