“I’m seeing ghosts." (1 Viewer)

UndeadSnoopy

Resting in Peace
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
Poor Sam Darnold.

There is blood in the water this morning and the media sharks are gathering. Darnold may never live this one down.

What a huge mistake by the Jets to allow their young quarterback to be mic'd up in primetime against the Patriots defense.
THIS will go down in infamy as one of the most bizarre/cool/pitiful sports comments ever. I can't stop saying it. Out loud and in my mind. LOL

Pats have only played one meaningful opponent all year. It's like LSU beating up on Arkansas Pine Bluff Nun's Literary Club.

But we'll see what they're made of soon enough. Their cupcake schedule ends Nov 3rd.

Good...maybe they will let him go and we can pick him up. He is a good QB on a bad team

Good...maybe they will let him go and we can pick him up. He is a good QB on a bad team

Agreed.

I completely blame Adam "crazy eyes" Gase and the Jets organization for last night.

They are on their way to ruining a talented young quarterback.

Adam Gase is not a head coach. He got by on reputation for having Payton Manning in Denver.

Darnold is a case of a really young, promising QB that needs to be groomed in a really inept, badly run organization.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom