Article “Mac Jones a more mobile Brady.” Per Tua. PFT Article. (1 Viewer)

I think Mac Jones would be a great fit for this offense Very accurate, decisive, consistent, and a great leader

Kyle Trask would be a great fit too
On trask: “ Trask has serious pocket-passing ability for the NFL. He is very accurate in terms of impressive ball placement, timing, field vision, and decision making. Helped by a powerful arm capable of making touch passes, Trask put on display some natural passing ability in every game of 2020.” All reports I can recall stated Trask is the most accurate qb in the draft

Hahaha.

Thanks man.🤣

And If I were building a personnel department that thinks 5 steps ahead in how to build a roster and weighing how salary cap plays into drafting and Free agency you're #1 on my list.

Quite frankly, I miss your long, insightful team-building strategy posts and your knowledgeable grasp of how schemes impact the team.

I might spend a ton of time on individual players but you have a much better big picture mindset and things typically play out roster-wise as you predict. I remember you were high on Kamara coming out.

You're one of the best posters here and have always been one of my favorites.

You really should post more again. The board could use the quality insight.

If you got your own personal podcast I would definitely support it.

we’ll see, I eventually fell out of love with covering the game the last few years. I don’t deep dive nearly as much as I used to and tend to rely on my insights more.

I do miss posting tho. This community beats Twitter easy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom