Article “Mac Jones a more mobile Brady.” Per Tua. PFT Article. (1 Viewer)

Lol. I know you’re being facetious....but.....this place has definitely changed over the years. Big time.
60minutes has definitely gotten meaner with age that's for sure.

@ELLIASJWILLIAMS doesn't even talk to me anymore after he went all Hollywood with Revdeuce.

And old reliables who I could always count on for a periodic downvote like @St. Widge act like I don't even exist to them anymore.

Where's the love?

He is getting alot of exposure on ESPN now. Lawrence, in the other hand, haven't been talked about as much. For a guy supposedly be the number one pick, it seems very quiet around him.
Mac Jones might go higher after all the exposure he got today.

He is getting alot of exposure on ESPN now. Lawrence, in the other hand, haven't been talked about as much. For a guy supposedly be the number one pick, it seems very quiet around him.

I seriously doubt that Jones would go higher than Lawrence but I wouldn't be shocked if Zach Wilson does.

Wouldnt surprise me at all if he jumps to QB 3.

Lawrence is a foregone conclusion at 1, so everyone has stopped talking about it. Zach Wilson is almost certainly the next guy off the board.

After that? It really depends on who you talk to. We seem to be getting to that point in the evaluation process where media starts to catch up with scouts and front office people. Then the last couple weeks before the draft is nothing but misinformation, lol.

But it wouldn’t surprise me right now if the QBs went:

1. Lawrence
2. Wilson
3. Jones
4. Fields
5. Lance

Wouldnt surprise me at all if he jumps to QB 3.

Lawrence is a foregone conclusion at 1, so everyone has stopped talking about it. Zach Wilson is almost certainly the next guy off the board.

After that? It really depends on who you talk to. We seem to be getting to that point in the evaluation process where media starts to catch up with scouts and front office people. Then the last couple weeks before the draft is nothing but misinformation, lol.

But it wouldn’t surprise me right now if the QBs went:

1. Lawrence
2. Wilson
3. Jones
4. Fields
5. Lance

I think system and scheme will determine the ranking hierarchy for different teams.

Wilson is probably the most versatile.

If he runs a 4.5 or 4.6 he will probably go #1qb.

Lance will probably run a 4.4-4.5 to but he will drop because of accuracy issues.

I think system and scheme will determine the ranking hierarchy for different teams.

Wilson is probably the most versatile.

If he runs a 4.5 or 4.6 he will probably go #1qb.

Lance will probably run a 4.4-4.5 to but he will drop because of accuracy issues.

Yeah, I agree with that.

Lawrence will go 1. I’ve been a huge fan of Wilson since watching him the first couple weeks of the season. IM NOT SAYING HES MAHOMES, but if you compare his college tape with Mahomes’ college tape, there are a lot of similarities (Mahomes has the stronger arm).

I have a feeling Lance is going to drop. Not sure how far. But I would bet teams over each other to get those top 4 and Lance is going to fall to someone who helps him become a very good QB.

Yeah, I agree with that.

Lawrence will go 1. I’ve been a huge fan of Wilson since watching him the first couple weeks of the season. IM NOT SAYING HES MAHOMES, but if you compare his college tape with Mahomes’ college tape, there are a lot of similarities (Mahomes has the stronger arm).

I have a feeling Lance is going to drop. Not sure how far. But I would bet teams over each other to get those top 4 and Lance is going to fall to someone who helps him become a very good QB.

Lawrence's deep ball accuracy seems sketchy to me. June Jones's pointed out the same. He lacks some touch and ball placement there but is great in the intermediate range.

Only slight better than Lance in accuracy as a deep ball passer in my opinion.

Lawrence compares more to Colin Kaepernick than Mahomes in my opinion. Mahomes compared more to Jay Cutler coming out.

I could definitely see Lance falling because of accuracy issues.

60minutes has definitely gotten meaner with age that's for sure.

@ELLIASJWILLIAMS doesn't even talk to me anymore after he went all Hollywood with Revdeuce.

And old reliables who I could always count on for a periodic downvote like @St. Widge act like I don't even exist to them anymore.

Where's the love?

What chu mean man lol There was one episode I slick side offended Deuce because I told him if I was building a team you'd be my General Manager/Lead Scout despite his credentials.

What chu mean man lol There was one episode I slick side offended Deuce because I told him if I was building a team you'd be my General Manager/Lead Scout despite his credentials.

Hahaha.

Thanks man.🤣

And If I were building a personnel department that thinks 5 steps ahead in how to build a roster and weighing how salary cap plays into drafting and Free agency you're #1 on my list.

Quite frankly, I miss your long, insightful team-building strategy posts and your knowledgeable grasp of how schemes impact the team.

I might spend a ton of time on individual players but you have a much better big picture mindset and things typically play out roster-wise as you predict. I remember you were high on Kamara coming out.

You're one of the best posters here and have always been one of my favorites.

You really should post more again. The board could use the quality insight.

If you got your own personal podcast I would definitely support it.

Hahaha.

Thanks man.🤣

And If I were building a personnel department that thinks 5 steps ahead in how to build a roster and weighing how salary cap plays into drafting and Free agency you're #1 on my list.

Quite frankly, I miss your long, insightful team-building strategy posts and your knowledgeable grasp of how schemes impact the team.

I might spend a ton of time on individual players but you have a much better big picture mindset and things typically play out roster-wise as you predict. I remember you were high on Kamara coming out.

You're one of the best posters here and have always been one of my favorites.

You really should post more again. The board could use the quality insight.

If you got your own personal podcast I would definitely support it.
Totally unrelated but can you invent a time machine go to 2020 draft and tell Payton to draft Chase Claypool.

Are you suggesting Tom Brady's mobility and scrambling ability are the keys to those super bowl wins? Because the comparison is only about mobility.
I read it as he’s Tom Brady with more mobility.
“He’s a more mobile Tom Brady.”
I could certainly have misconstrued tho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom