“Several” Watson Accusers Will Be Interviewed On Real Sports (1 Viewer)

gotta be a lot of hidden type in the laws these days for 22 women to accuse one man of something and no Judge or Grand Jury taken in to court

You know what really weirds me out over this situation? No…believe it or not it’s not all of the weird fetish stuff that borders on rape. It’s that Watson is completely unfazed and oblivious over this. If any reasonable, and sane, person would be going through this, they wouldn’t be behaving the way that he’s behaving. It really makes me concerned that he has a personality disorder or something wrong with him.
Louie's not far off with his NPD armchair diagnosis. You can see a textbook case of it right now watching the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial.

gotta be a lot of hidden type in the laws these days for 22 women to accuse one man of something and no Judge or Grand Jury taken in to court
As far as I understand it (and I'm not familiar with the US penal system) it's not particularly easy to get a Grand Jury indictment on a case of this nature. There were several lawyers explaining it right here on SR.com at the time. To me, its not so much about innocence or guilt (I firmly believe in innocent until proven guilty), but rather what Watson's camp astonishingly admits to. It's quite a lot, and even if not criminal, definitely reprehensible and more than worthy of an apology. The fact Watson fails to do so tells me (and his camp have corroborated as much verbatim) that he thinks he's done nothing wrong. That does not sit well with me, and as such I'm very glad indeed he's not on our team.

You know what really weirds me out over this situation? No…believe it or not it’s not all of the weird fetish stuff that borders on rape. It’s that Watson is completely unfazed and oblivious over this. If any reasonable, and sane, person would be going through this, they wouldn’t be behaving the way that he’s behaving. It really makes me concerned that he has a personality disorder or something wrong with him.
Your perspective is based on him being guilty. If he knows he's truly innocent then his life shouldn't change much.

As far as I understand it (and I'm not familiar with the US penal system) it's not particularly easy to get a Grand Jury indictment on a case of this nature. There were several lawyers explaining it right here on SR.com at the time. To me, its not so much about innocence or guilt (I firmly believe in innocent until proven guilty), but rather what Watson's camp astonishingly admits to. It's quite a lot, and even if not criminal, definitely reprehensible and more than worthy of an apology. The fact Watson fails to do so tells me (and his camp have corroborated as much verbatim) that he thinks he's done nothing wrong. That does not sit well with me, and as such I'm very glad indeed he's not on our team.
You believe in innocent until proven guilty but then expect an apology from him which would mean you think he's guilty. SMH

Louie's not far off with his NPD armchair diagnosis. You can see a textbook case of it right now watching the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial.
I don’t think that he has narcissistic personality disorder. Antonio Brown? Absolutely. Criminal behavior, violating others without remorse is more characteristic of different type of personality traits.

I don’t think that he has narcissistic personality disorder. Antonio Brown? Absolutely. Criminal behavior, violating others without remorse is more characteristic of different type of personality traits.
You can also throw in BPD with a little bit of sociopathy. Just reading his text messages to that massage therapist is upsetting in the amount of soft victim-blaming he threw into them and his testimony about them.

Saints victory vs Clevland Browns without Watson looking good

How can Calvin Ridley get 1 year suspension for betting and Watson doesnt with 22 women charges?

Tuesday night HBO report is must see TV

Baker has his popcorn ready!
Ridley has been proven guilt and Watson has yet to be. The grand jury decided there wasn't enough to go to criminal court so only the civil suites are left. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the league does nothing until after the civil suites are completed.

Saints victory vs Clevland Browns without Watson looking good

How can Calvin Ridley get 1 year suspension for betting and Watson doesnt with 22 women charges?

Tuesday night HBO report is must see TV

Baker has his popcorn ready!
If Deshaun gets suspended for a year and Baker’s contract for next year is guaranteed, Mayfied should do what Watson did last year and show up to camp and practice, but refuse to play.

Let Cleveland pay $65 million for two QBs that won’t play for them this year or quit setting such a high trade bar for him that he can’t get a shot to get signed and have a chance to start his next chapter.

I am not a fan of Baker, but he deserves a chance to move on to a team that wants him for something more than Watson insurance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom