“The Bucs are Not the Same Team” (1 Viewer)

Brady can launch the ball. The main concern I have is lack of pass rush. It seemed like we struggled getting to Trubisky.

I don’t think that’s the case. The pass-rush was more measured by design. We didn’t want him to break contain and get outside the pocket. It worked perfectly.

Brady, on the other hand, does all his damage from inside the pocket. So you’ll see a bigger variety of rushing options, including more speed rushes around the edge, stunting, etc.

I don’t think that’s the case. The pass-rush was more measured by design. We didn’t want him to break contain and get outside the pocket. It worked perfectly.

Brady, on the other hand, does all his damage from inside the pocket. So you’ll see a bigger variety of rushing options, including more speed rushes around the edge, stunting, etc.
I'm also hoping for Hendricksons return

We won them by the edge of our teeth in the first game against Tampa but dominated the second time.

I agree with what you posted about the line play. We beat them by 11 points in the first game. If that's "edge of our teeth", then we have got some big choppers. The real match in coaching IMO is between DA and the Brady/Arians. In the first game the Saints D got 2 interceptions including a pic 6. In the second game, the Saints got 3. If we can get the similar pressure on Brady and similar backend play, I think we will be fine.

I'm also hoping for Hendricksons return

That will definitely help. He can be a little too aggressive at times, which could cause us problems against guys who can get outside the pocket.

Against Brady? He’d be an enormous asset.

Brady can launch the ball. The main concern I have is lack of pass rush. It seemed like we struggled getting to Trubisky. Got to be better against TB. I don't necessarily think they're a much better team this go round. That was being pushed in our second match against them, also. I just think they are going to be much more motivated this go round, and we have to be at our best.
They did a good job against Washington's front keeping Tom upright and he gets the ball away quickly.

It would not surprise me at all to see an even or flipped line on this game before the week is out. The hype for Tampa is just too great.

RIght, and we have Michael Thomas and Deonte Harris back and a healthy Drew Brees. This is an important difference.

MT and Harris played in the last game against the Bucs, and Kwon Alexander did not play. The key absence for saints could be Hendrickson and Murray if they can't play. Bucs won't have their starting guard.

The refs are a major concern for the rest of the way for the Saints.

The media and the league itself have deified Brady, and they won’t want to see him get beaten 3x in one season by the “bad guy” Saints.

If the Saints do manage to pull things off against the Bucs, the Packers or the Rams would be cast as the hero vs the Saints as well.

And saints got some penalties which were actually called in the game against the Bears. (Lil'J Humphrey being held was called when Brees was sacked for 14 yards on the 2nd and goal). Brady will be launching to get DPI calls against the saints.

Well we’re not going to destroy them like last time, let’s get that out of the way. The Buccs are a good team. I was hoping we’d get the Seahawks instead as they were trending downward but we’re fully capable of beating this Buccs team as well.

Ruiz and Peat scare me though, I wish we had Easton to throw in there in case Ruiz was struggling too much. Thomas is the key, they’re going to play more man coverage and he needs to give Brees those safety valve throws.

I really believe signing Jamies Winston has given some insight to the coaching staff when facing the BUCS... these last two games didn’t even look close

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom