“We are getting in” (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
After the leap (which ultimately was ruled not in) , Drew shouted “we will get in”. He shouted it twice in fact and seemed very emotional about it. The announcers were trying to guess what he really meant but I’m pretty sure he wasn’t talking about the goal line seemed more like it was an emotional release built up from the denials of the last few years. It was touching and it also made you realize how determined he is. We are still on the ride 🙏

After the leap (which ultimately was ruled not in) , Drew shouted “we will get in”. He shouted it twice in fact and seemed very emotional about it. The announcers were trying to guess what he really meant but I’m pretty sure he wasn’t talking about the goal line seemed more like it was an emotional release built up from the denials of the last few years. It was touching and it also made you realize how determined he is. We are still on the ride 🙏

I thought he said "We were gettin' in!!"

I thought he said "We were gettin' in!!"

i watched hispress conference. He said we were gettin’ in and then went on to say that hethought he was in and saw the goal line angle and thought he was in. He went on further to note that it was a little farther than usual and suggested he shouldn’t pull it back so soon next time. What he said was about that one specific play

to be clear, it was about the goal lime but, yes, he is determine and, yes, we riding

What speaks volumes about that is that I don't think Drew has ever done anything quite like that (in reference to shouting at the camera). Really shows how much he wants this.

i think you’re reading too much into this. Watch he post game press conference. I’m paraphrasing here but he said the cameras were in his face so he felt like he had to say something.

In this particular circumstance, I'm actually somewhat happy he didn't get in.

Not that he needs help getting motivated, but just imagine that slow burn in him all week prior to the Tampa Bay game 👍👍

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom