⚜⚜⚜Free Giveaway⚜⚜⚜ Pierre Thomas Auto w/ Pal (1 Viewer)

One of the best RB that was underrated. I met him in the superdome after the game and spoke with him. Very nice guy. He was very tough RB to tackle, great move and know how to finish his run.

pierrethomas.gif

Wish I could have had both guys signature on this one! Still it is an awesome piece for any Saints collection. All you got to do is post on the thread to enter in the giveaway! Maybe say who you think was the best running back on the Saints to run the screen play.lol

This a 11x14 signed photo by Pierre Thomas! I think we all know when and where this photo was taken!

20220511_195138.jpg

20220511_195130.jpg

20220511_195148.jpg

20220511_195049.jpg
Loved his running style.

This is so nice of you. Loved PT and like others have said, felt like he could take every screen pass to the house.

We would have beat the 9ers if PT didn't get knocked out the game. That was the saddest part of that game. I wish he was still here. He played with everything he had.

PT Cruiser, what a contributor he was. He made us forget all about the RB we drafted that year.

PT Cruiser!! Miss that guy! He was a ton of fun to watch. Loved seeing him pinball off people trying to tackle him, keep his balance and then somehow score. We could use another one like him!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom