šŸ˜® Ryan Nielson out vs Panthers! (1 Viewer)

MV2

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Man I hate for him to not be there. Especially with the injuries to our defense.

Not that I'm complaining, but how is it that so many coaches are out with COVID, but none of the players besides MT? How is that possible? The players don't come into contact with the coaches?
Itā€™s a great question.

Not a doctor or an epidemiologist. But my understanding is that spending a lot of time in an enclosed space can lead to spreading. So maybe the coaches were around each other a lot more in meetings rooms? Like maybe sitting around a table, whereas in position meetings, the coach was in front of a group?

Obviously just speculating.

Itā€™s a great question.

Not a doctor or an epidemiologist. But my understanding is that spending a lot of time in an enclosed space can lead to spreading. So maybe the coaches were around each other a lot more in meetings rooms? Like maybe sitting around a table, whereas in position meetings, the coach was in front of a group?

Yes. And because they are living on the road, the coaches are probably eating more meals together. That is probably how the nutritionist was involved and maybe because he is rehabbing and around the temporary team HQ more that is why MT is involved.

Overall, I think the Saints being displaced from their homes and facilities in NO is the main reason this happened. That and the fact that all the people involved were vaccinated is likely why the League and media are not spinning this t of put the Saints in a bad light.

Guess their second test came back positive since They are vaccinated thats all It would take To be on sideline and considered safe. Sucks for team and fans.

Remember that players are supposed to remember who they are when position groupings are called to hit the field for certain plays. Each coaching position has at least one assistant coach at that position. Payton will have them ready.

Last edited:
Itā€™s a great question.

Epidemiologist šŸ˜…

The football gods really don't want us to win this game tomorrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom