0-6 smh (1 Viewer)

steno2

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
What in the world is going on! The last play against the Suns was comical, horrible horrible defense.
A.D. is frustrated, rumors galore on whether he'll stay. A.D. is an allstar, we can't lose him and CP3, this is ridiculous!
Constant injuries, ie Tyreke and his knees...
People are not happy...

I personally think Dell Demps has to go, examples:
signing Asik was a disaster, and a ton of wasted money
the Anjinka experiment has gone on long enough
taking Trevor Ariza minutes away and giving them to Aminu, which made Ariza leave to the lakers cause he got mad about his playing time.
Obviously Eric Gordon...
AND OF COURSE LOSING CP3, btw all the players we received trading CP3 are no longer here. We got hosed....
Trading Nerlen Noel and a 1st rd pick for Jrue Holiday

I'm not saying all his trades were horrible, but we obviously are not headed in the right direction and we have a TOP 5 player on the team. No excuse for this performance.

I know it's easy to look back and rant but it is what it is.

I'm not a big fan of the Gentry hire. However, he doesn't miss the fouls shots. Why wasn't Frazier in the game down the stretch? His rotations are downright silly. They can't get Davis the ball in the post. Some of that may be on him. But Gentry and staff apparently don't know much about defense.

If Davis bails,I'm finished with this team. In this situation,you got to get him help no matter what it takes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something needs to happens, fast! I know people will blame injuries, but I don't believe Jrue & Tyreke will make that big of a difference.

rsmith2783;6588723[B said:
]Something needs to happens[/B], fast! I know people will blame injuries, but I don't believe Jrue & Tyreke will make that big of a difference.

New coach&new GM. Someone that will keep Davis happy. Pay the Kentucky coach if that is who Davis really wants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom