007 (1 Viewer)

So, anyway... I know it's not popular, but Craig is my favorite Bond. Until now, Bond has been a bit of a candy *** by comparison. Craig has been more Bourne than Bond. Outside of Quantum of Solitude, the films have been great. I'm going to be sad when he's done with it.

So, anyway... I know it's not popular, but Craig is my favorite Bond. Until now, Bond has been a bit of a candy *** by comparison. Craig has been more Bourne than Bond. Outside of Quantum of Solitude, the films have been great. I'm going to be sad when he's done with it.

I get the case for Sean Connery, but James Bond has never been better and more believable.

I hate to see Craig go.

• 1Like
Reactions: MLU
I enjoyed them all but Timothy Dalton, but Craig would kick Connery's teeth in.

How do you like Craig and not Dalton? They approach the character the same way.

And how on earth could even stand Piercce Brosnan, much less enjoy him? I won't be too harsh on you enjoying Roger Moore since a lot of people seem to like him, but I always found him to be pretty terrible. To me, he just had no concept of the Ian Fleming character.

How do you like Craig and not Dalton? They approach the character the same way.

And how on earth could even stand Piercce Brosnan, much less enjoy him? I won't be too harsh on you enjoying Roger Moore since a lot of people seem to like him, but I always found him to be pretty terrible. To me, he just had no concept of the Ian Fleming character.
Brian was meh. Roger Moore was my first James Bond, so that's pretty much all nostalgia. Dalton didn't pull off the action as well as Craig has done. He was pretty forgettable I thought, but it's been years since I had arched any of them.

Straight from the horses' mouths: 'No Time to Die': A Rare In-Depth Interview With the Keepers of James Bond
"For better or worse, we are the custodians of this character,” says Barbara Broccoli, who oversees the franchise with her half-brother Michael G. Wilson. “We take that responsibility seriously.”
Already, the media has begun speculating about who could step into Bond’s impeccably tailored tuxedo, with everyone from Idris Elba to Richard Madden finding himself at the center of chatter.
“He can be of any color, but he is male,” says Broccoli. “I believe we should be creating new characters for women — strong female characters. I’m not particularly interested in taking a male character and having a woman play it.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom