09-10 Fantasy Hockey League (1 Viewer)

It will be an autodraft, as soon as we're set with teams, I'll activate our draft, so feel free to rank your players within the next 24 hours if you prefer. I'm sure we'll all be conducting a few trades to set our rosters...:ezbill:

Yahoo says the site will draft our teams with 72 hours, so we may not start scoring until next week.

Cool...send your Stars players my way. :9:

And I'm going to hit up some friends tonight to see if we can get a few more if that's cool with you guys...and gals.

They'll always be the Northstars to me...:( Some NHL team moves just never seemed right...I miss the Whalers, too.

Cool...send your Stars players my way. :9:

And I'm going to hit up some friends tonight to see if we can get a few more if that's cool with you guys...and gals.

No problems here with new blood, as long as they aren't Canucks fans...

They'll always be the Northstars to me...:( Some NHL team moves just never seemed right...I miss the Whalers, too.

I've always liked the Whalers, and I still pull for the Hurricanes.

Sad to see the Canadian teams leave as well. Though my favorite team came from Atlanta, so what do I know???

Looks like we have 6 this morning! Still waiting for voodoo and his wife, then I'll likely lock it up and we'll get to draftin'...

Let me know what your team name is and i'll edit the first post to show who is who. That will make it easier to direct any smack talk to the proper avenues.:9:

MSUpezcore....not obvious at all...

The Drums is not on SR.com but is a huge Saints fan...he's the drummer in the band I play bass for, Losers' Reunion.

Thanks everyone for the names. I had everyone figured out other than The Drums. Still waiting for voodoo, then I'll set the league.

Sorry just got the internet all hooked up after our move. Been without it for 3 days, so let me grab my wife and see what she wants to do.

haha I wish, been way too busy moving.....

anyway we are both in

I'm Lancaster Brawlers and my wife is 5 Minute Majors

I just can't believe the season is here already...wow!

OK, the league is set!

Our draft is sometime between now and Sunday, autopick.

I'm looking forward to everyone getting the players they want, so let's make those trades! Let's have some fun this year!:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom