09-10 Fantasy Hockey League (1 Viewer)

SaintMeaux

No Pity
Reaction score
**09-10 SR.com Fantasy Hockey League**

For any and all that are interested, I've created an SR.com fantasy hockey league!

The league is once again on Yahoo. I'd like to get at least 6 of us involved. I've currently set up the league as a head to head league, though I have no issue with rotisserie or a straight up points league. I thought the H2H factor may keep folks a bit more involved than in past years.

The season starts on Thursday night, so I'd like to draft before then if possible. We can go live or autopick, whatever is easier for everyone.

PM me if you have questions or want to sign up. Let's drop the puck!

Teams and Owners
The Dion - SaintMeaux
Delaware Destroyers - Blakejam
Primadox Power Play - Primadox
MSUpezcore - MSUSousaphone
Mississippi Mudbugs - Richard
The Drum - MSU's Stickman
Lancaster Brawlers - voodoo_blues
5 Minute Majors - voodoo's ol' lady

Last edited:
PM's have been sent to last year's participants. I'll wait until Wednesday to see who responds, then open the league up to everyone.

Bump for anyone else interested!

Yahoo fantasy hockey league
League ID: 209674
Password: whodat

Thanks for the bump! I know voodoo_blues and his wife are yet to join. That would make enough for a viable league.

Does anyone have an opinion on head to head vs. a points style league?

I'll sign up if there's still an opening. Never done a fantasy league in hockey but I've been a casual fan for years.

I'll probably miss the draft, though...unless it's late tomorrow or on Thur...which I doubt.

I think it's an autodraft anyway, MSU. And don't worry about having never done a fantasy hockey league before...I will be stupid enough for everyone, just like last year, LOL.

Cool...send your Stars players my way. :9:

And I'm going to hit up some friends tonight to see if we can get a few more if that's cool with you guys...and gals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom