1-5 Stars, how bad was Steve Levy, Brian Griese and Louis Riddick last night? (1 Viewer)

Are negative numbers allowed?

I muted the TV as soon as Griese defended Metcalf for shoving Lattimore after whistle blew, away from the play and as Latt was jogging to the pile. Metcalf got under Latt's skin and that was unfortunate - but to defend DK shoving him "as part of the play" was just asinine.

So I muted it and fired up the WWL feed on my Sirius.

Have to say...I really, really like Mike Hoss calling the games with Deuce. He's got a good voice and I like how he lets his homer flag fly (he was calling out the egregious poor spots in the first half). And I didn't always love Deuce on the mic but he was awesome last night. Called out coverages and added a lot of interesting tidbits.

It was a little tricky getting everything synched up but it was really nice once I did and I plan to do that going forward each week -- especially for the Tampa game where I can only assume it will be a national Brady slobber-fest.

Remember that time that they said that the Seahawks dominated the Saints the entire first half? That was funny
When I heard that I almost fell out the chair…

Then 10 minutes later they read the stats for the first half which totally debunked their “dominated” comment…

Just like every other announcers, they need to stop jinxing us.

"Here's Brad Johnson, who never missed field goal attempt in college, get his first NFL career field goal attempt." I was like, "Dude shut up!!!"

And don't get me started on the way how they kept defending Metcalf's actions throughout the game.

When I heard that I almost fell out the chair…

Then 10 minutes later they read the stats for the first half which totally debunked their “dominated” comment…
Oh that was funny. Then the last 5 minutes of the game they turn the switch and start praising us.

On the other side, Peyton & Eli perfectly called out Metcalf
I worry about next week. You know Evans is a bit sore about Latt dominating him so often, so I'm assuming he's going to take a note from Metcalf and start shoving Latt away from the play in an effort to get a retaliation flag.

Latt has to keep his cool and let his dominant play do the talking for him.

I too watched the Peyton and Eli version. It was entertaining except when Brady was on. I was hoping they were going to talk more about growing up in New Orleans though. Based on the comments, I'm glad I didn't watch the main broadcast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom