$1,500 Vacation (1 Viewer)

Blue Ridge Mountains either near Elijay or Ashville. Find a house along a river. Trout fishing, whitewater rafting, Smokey Mountain National Park. Beautiful country.

I second this suggestion. Anywhere in that region is just lovely. Driving along the Blue Ridge Parkway and looking into the misty Shenandoah Valley at sunrise will fill your whole soul up through your eyes.

I'm looking for pure relaxation for me and the wife. No kids, just us, booze, food and peace and quiet. Im interested in the all inclusive resort trips because I like the idea of everything being onsite. Pool, spa, beach, restaurants and bars. Not much planning involved. Roll out if bed into the hot tub with a drink in my hand. Need to do the research though, don't want a crappy resort with blah buffet food and cheap booze either.

Vegas does sound good but also alot of walking and extra expenses.

well - you might want to keep it from the wife.

$1500 in a whorehouse can be mighty fun.

Any have any experience with the all inclusive trips? Curious about thoughts on those.

I'm looking for pure relaxation for me and the wife. No kids, just us, booze, food and peace and quiet. Im interested in the all inclusive resort trips because I like the idea of everything being onsite. Pool, spa, beach, restaurants and bars. Not much planning involved. Roll out if bed into the hot tub with a drink in my hand. Need to do the research though, don't want a crappy resort with blah buffet food and cheap booze either.

Vegas does sound good but also a lot of walking and extra expenses.
You can't go wrong with an all-inclusive resort. We stayed in a small one in Jamaica close to Montego Bay and it was easily the most relaxing vacation I have ever had. The resort gave us an option of mingling or staying away from people if you chose pretty easily. Just pack a couple large, plastic tumblers to take with you. You get tired of making repeat trips to the bar to refill those tiny, disposable cups they serve booze in.

We have never done a cruise because nothing about a cruise appeals to me...

You can't go wrong with an all-inclusive resort. We stayed in a small one in Jamaica close to Montego Bay and it was easily the most relaxing vacation I have ever had. The resort gave us an option of mingling or staying away from people if you chose pretty easily. Just pack a couple large, plastic tumblers to take with you. You get tired of making repeat trips to the bar to refill those tiny, disposable cups they serve booze in.

We have never done a cruise because nothing about a cruise appeals to me...

Are there any hidden fees they hit you with?
How was the food on the resort? Good quality?
Is $1,500 a reasonable amount for a good quality all inclusive resort for a long weekend?
What resort did y'all stay at?

Vegas does sound good but also alot of walking and extra expenses.

i can supply you with anything but the hot tub..and i see that you are doing this in a few months. i have a heated pool and clothing is very well a option..you and your better half can sleep in the florida room.i have a high tall fenced in backyard..the fbi would have a tough time finding me.

hey..i don't make offers to many people..the last andrus-saintsreport guest we had was TPS..he left smiled faced.

c'mon ..lets make this coconut river

hey dre..we put knotty pine up on the wall..i have a full wet bar..big screen (55 inch) tv..saints signed stuff..bathroom..carpeting (wall to wall). good music system..this is no dungeon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom