Article 1 Alabama vs 2 Clemson: 2019 National Championship Game Prediction (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I’m uninterested as well.
I’ll pay slight attention but if Clemson can make it interesting, I’ll sit and watch

I’m uninterested as well.
I’ll pay slight attention but if Clemson can make it interesting, I’ll sit and watch

Trevor Lawrence inst some scrub QB.

They have the offensive weapons and defense to make it quite interesting. Dabo is a great coach as well.

Ill be watching just to see Saban throw the headset to the ground in disgust a few times in this game.

Trevor Lawrence inst some scrub QB.

They have the offensive weapons and defense to make it quite interesting. Dabo is a great coach as well.

Ill be watching just to see Saban throw the headset to the ground in disgust a few times in this game.
I don’t question Lawrence. He’s good. He’s a freshman though.
Tua’s good too and he’s been there and done that. Advantage Bama.
Clemson lost their best DL dexter lawrence to PED infraction. That’s a loss of talent and depth.
Bama’s offensive line might be the best ever assembled for them but they are missing a guard due to suspension so slight questionmark. Their left tackle is possibly their best ever and that’s saying something.
Both teams are solid in the trenches. I give Bama the edge though.

Skill positions are interesting. Both teams have great skill players. I’m interested to see Clemson’s wideouts.

It might be the best matchup all year for each team but I still feel lukewarm about it. Most of us could have predicted this final matchup but still it feels eh.... like whatever. Sometimes it just feels unfair. Both teams are grossly loaded with talent.

So I’ll watch out of the corner of my eye and hope to see Clemson make it a game

College football will never have the reach of the NFL.
Even the two cities in the Deep South, New Orleans and Atlanta, seem exempt from that label.
I think they can still have the CFP National Championship in L.A., the Coliseum has hosted plenty of championship games. They just overreached by thinking they can fill up Levi’s Stadium and have the anticipation of a Super Bowl.

With so much for Saints fans to look forward to, it's a lot easier for this game to be 'meh' than it might otherwise.
I'm not really caring who wins these since LSU 'ain't dere no more', so I just hope there is some entertaining football to watch.

That's what I'm talking about!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom