#1 in passing yards, #2 completion percentage, #3 passing TDs (1 Viewer)

I don't know what to tell you. It's what happens when your team doesn't win. We all know those aren't empty stats, but there are some other flavors of the month out there people want to sample. Lets just sleep soundly knowing he's without a doubt a future Hall of Fame QB.

27th in total yards, 31st in points allowed, 32nd in passing yards allowed.

Brees has been buried under years of bad defenses. The assumption is if you aren't winning you aren't good.

Rodgers is getting credit for rallying the Packers from a injury plagued season to the playoffs despite not having a great season himself because they managed to win in the face of adversity.

Everyone knows Brees is great, he's just been on a team that cannot figure out how to play professional level defense. If they could stop being among the worst defenses ever assembled over the last few years, Brees would be getting the recognition he deserves.

I havent seen another defense in the nfl giving up chunks of 25-30 yards a play like we have. Brees should not have to face the possibility of a team consistently scoring in less than a minute and be expected to keep up with that.

Just goes to show you that this is a team sport. No matter what your personal accolades are, if the team is down you are gonna go down with the ship. Now if we were in the post season his name would definitely be among those mentioned.

Team record. And Drew does need to cut down on his interceptions

It's probably because he's high in attempts every year. Why are people on this board so blind to that fact?

Brees is above the pro bowl, he doesn't need the phony BS associated with the circus

I personally hope he declines the invite as a alternate if that does come to fruition...I'll even take up his offer of flicking the league off for him at a press conference....that would be sweet :hihi:

Leads team to NFC best 13-3 record and secures HFA. Leads NFL in QB rating, completion %, and TDs. Dominates in playoffs enroute to a World Championship.

Loses League MVP to Peyton Manning.

The guy has been getting disrespected and overlooked for years.

people still care about the pro bowl?

Had Brees appropriately been named the NFC starter for the "ProBowl", I'd be on here raving about how he should skip it. It's a waste and an unnecessary risk. With that said, I hope ****** Ice plays the entire game after Turds get eliminated

Rodgers is getting credit for rallying the Packers from a injury plagued season to the playoffs despite not having a great season himself because they managed to win in the face of adversity.

Rodgers had 5 more (rushing and passing) touchdowns, a higher passer rating, and 8 less INTs than Drew Brees did this season - on 63 less attempts.

Also, those 40 passing touchdowns of his led the league. 40 Touchdowns and 7 Interceptions. I'd call that pretty great.

And a few more wins.

Both had great seasons. I think Brees would have gotten a lot more attention for his if he would have closed a bit stronger.

Mostly, I just think we shouldn't have to try to knock down the other great QBs of the league just to give props to Brees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom