#1 offense against # 3 defense. (1 Viewer)

You know Jetsfan I might be inclined to say you guys might beat us in NY, but it's not gonna happen in our house.

I think sanchez will have his best game as a pro this week. i'm thinking 300+ yards 3 TDs and 1 INT

If you don't mind, Jetsfan115, I'm going to save the above quote for when you come back Sunday evening.

Sanchez is in for a rude awakening Sunday. You can make book on that.

You probably think I'm talking a little smack (which I am), but it's based on what I saw this defense do to Edwards when GW finally let them ball. It was the first game when we weren't in our base defense for most of the game... The stuff they had been implementing all through out OTAs and training camp. The result?

They held the Bills O scoreless, in their own house. The 7 pts were the trick play from their ST.

I'll be very interested in hearing Sanchez's post game press conference.

sorry dude but your crazy. sanchez faced a bill belicheck defense.. the saints defense isn't all that. i mean nobody on your defense is that scary. you played philly w/o mcnabb, the horrible lions, and an pitiful buffalo team.

oh yeah and kevin kolb lit you guys up for almost 400 yards. tom brady and matt schaub combined didn't put up that many yards on us.

That "pitiful" Buffalo team put up 8 more points and 20 more total yards on that allegedly awesome Belichick defense - in Belichick's house - than your Jets did in your own backyard. You've got to be joking if you think anyone believes the Jets offense just got complacent and didn't want any extra yards or points in the 4th quarter sitting on a one-score lead.

Another poster already pointed out the flaw in your Kolb point so I won't rehash that.

Look, your team has played really well and you've got plenty of reasons to be extremely proud of your year thus far, but don't kid yourself on this - this is NOT the same Saints defense of the recent past.

i did watch the game compliments of direcTV, the jets offensive numbers are misleading. we've never had to get out of our game plan. we never have been more then 6 points behind and have never been behind in the 4th quarter. the jets defense hans't put the offense in a position where we can't play our game. but when we let sanchez throw he looks great.

I think sanchez will have his best game as a pro this week. i'm thinking 300+ yards 3 TDs and 1 INT

Aghem... I'm not saying your rook is a bum I'm not saying our D is the best... I'm saying if Dirty Sanchez puts up a 300+ yard performance it's because the Saints have already hung 40 on your D and special teams and your O is facing our very vanilla very base D (same one Kolb and Stafford got to pad their stats with) so please don't make yourself seem ingnant it's unbecoming.

Last edited:
If you would have watched the Philly game you would know why Kolb put up that many yards. We were beating the crap out of them like we are gonna do yall and sat back in prevent.

We've never trailed period.

you've never played a team like us yes.

truth is nobody mention special teams. There is a good chance that if the jest win the opening coin toss we could have a lead on you before sanchez or brees touches the ball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQr3B0QbYBk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvTliO4jxrk

If you don't mind, Jetsfan115, I'm going to save the above quote for when you come back Sunday evening.

Sanchez is in for a rude awakening Sunday. You can make book on that.

You probably think I'm talking a little smack (which I am), but it's based on what I saw this defense do to Edwards when GW finally let them ball. It was the first game when we weren't in our base defense for most of the game... The stuff they had been implementing all through out OTAs and training camp. The result?

They held the Bills O scoreless, in their own house. The 7 pts were the trick play from their ST.

I'll be very interested in hearing Sanchez's post game press conference.

please do. once agian i'm not trashing your team, i'm just syaing sanchez has never HAD to throw to keep the game close. if your offense starts putting up points (which its very possible you will) sanchez will be throwing alot more in previous games. ryan isn't belicheck. He isn't going to pad stats.

That "pitiful" Buffalo team put up 8 more points and 20 more total yards on that allegedly awesome Belichick defense - in Belichick's house - than your Jets did in your own backyard. You've got to be joking if you think anyone believes the Jets offense just got complacent and didn't want any extra yards or points in the 4th quarter sitting on a one-score lead.

Another poster already pointed out the flaw in your Kolb point so I won't rehash that.

Look, your team has played really well and you've got plenty of reasons to be extremely proud of your year thus far, but don't kid yourself on this - this is NOT the same Saints defense of the recent past.

once again i'm not trahsing your defense. you don't have much individual talent, but as a unit they have played very well. i just think that your offense is so good the jets are goign to have to put up some points to win. we ahven't had to since we've played offesnes that we shut down. shutting don't the sainst offense is near impossible. hodling you guys to 21 points is a great game by our defense in my opinion. with thats said sanchez would have to score 22 points to win. so far we've had to score 8,10, and 18 to get 3 wins. therefore we weren't throwing alot

sanchez averages 27 attempts a game. he'll probably throw 40 times against the sainst

Aghem... I'm not saying your rook is a bum I'm not saying our D is the best... I'm saying if Dirty Sanchez puts up 300+ yard it's because the Saints have already hung 40 on your D and special teams and your O is facing our very vanilla very based (same one Kolb and Stafford got to pad their stats with) so please don't make yourself seem ingnant it's unbecoming.

and if he puts up those numbers in a close game can we revisit this?

Neither have you. You'll have a true indicator of your team come Sunday.

i know. i've said that in every thread i posted in on this board

But the Saints' defensive numbers vs Kolb? They tell the whole, unfiltered truth (naturally).

no they don't tell teh whole story. i never said that. putting words in another posters mouth makes u look tacky. do you want to rethink that post?

no they don't tell teh whole story. i never said that. putting words in another posters mouth makes u look tacky. do you want to rethink that post?

Let's look at what you actually said, then:

sorry dude but your crazy. sanchez faced a bill belicheck defense.. the saints defense isn't all that. i mean nobody on your defense is that scary. you played philly w/o mcnabb, the horrible lions, and an pitiful buffalo team.

oh yeah and kevin kolb lit you guys up for almost 400 yards

Are you interested in elaborating on this a bit more, now? Because this is exactly where you left it.

oh yeah and kevin kolb lit you guys up for almost 400 yards. tom brady and matt schaub combined didn't put up that many yards on us.

I did not know mcnabb played defense!

keep telling yourself that... you will be in for a rude awakening.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom