1 Penalty called on Panthers (1 Viewer)

Bourbon

We're crab people now Dee
Reaction score
It's beyond laughable at this point.. zero penalties on the Chargers last week and then 1 this week (for 5 yards).

I get that it's hard to argue that the Saints are over-penalized (but I also think this is true), but how do you explain other teams miraculously playing mistake free against us week after week?

PS, over on the Panthers board they have a few who have the nerve to say the refs favored us and some even have this argument that the refs are ALWAYS in our favor :yelrotflmao:

Goes to show you there will always be fans who think the refs jipped them lol

More than a few, and it happens on the Falcons board, and every other team's forum. Every fan base in the league thinks the refs are out to get them.

It's beyond laughable at this point.. zero penalties on the Chargers last week and then 1 this week (for 5 yards).

I get that it's hard to argue that the Saints are over-penalized (but I also think this is true), but how do you explain other teams miraculously playing mistake free against us week after week?

another thing to look at also.

Tampa Bay is one of the most penalized teams in the NFL, they average what? 8-10 a game?

Then suddenly 0 against GB?

All the calls (minus the supposed OPI on TQS) were legit this game. Stop hyperfocusing. The only game that had any real imbalance of unfair calls was against the Packers.

The calls that WERE made (other than the one you mentioned) were all correct. However, that OPI cost us 4 pts which turned out to be crucial. But the calls that were NOT made were just as bad - 2 obvious facemasks against Kamara that were not called (one would've put us on the goal line.)

Several missed face masks on us today. I’m cool with letting guys play when the infractions are iffy, but we rarely get the same treatment. If one of our guys even breathes on a QB’s head, it’s a 15 yard penalty, yet they almost take Drew’s head off and nothing. Just saying, treat us the same way and there’s no problem.

All the calls (minus the supposed OPI on TQS) were legit this game. Stop hyperfocusing. The only game that had any real imbalance of unfair calls was against the Packers.
Thats an easy way for them to get away with it is to say look, everything we called they did it, but what about all the things Carolina did that DIDN’T get called. Particularly the 3 15 yard facemasks that should’ve been called for grabbing AK’s facemask. You dang well better believe if we had done it they would’ve called it.

Glass half full, we had no DPI on us today.

Had the horrible OPI though. Riveron must have told the crew to switch it up.

Well that only because our defensive backs were 10 yards away from their receivers.

Hey, maybe that was the game plan so they couldn’t call PI on us. I like this coaching move!!!

I saw at least 5 blatant holds on the Panthers and the 2 facemasks against Kamara. It wasn't pretty.

The calls that WERE made (other than the one you mentioned) were all correct. However, that OPI cost us 4 pts which turned out to be crucial. But the calls that were NOT made were just as bad - 2 obvious facemasks against Kamara that were not called (one would've put us on the goal line.)
What aggrevates me is it seems like the refs never miss those face masks against us. IMO they were pretty obvious against Kamara

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom