#1 recruit in nation flips from FSU to Jackson St (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score

FSU fans are taking this surprisingly well

FGqzqNaWQAQFWRN

"NIL money" has entered the chat. Wonder how much he got to change to Jax St?

I don't see Deion staying at Jackson St for the next 3 years.

"NIL money" has entered the chat. Wonder how much he got to change to Jax St?
So is this why we're seeing a large number of players hitting the transfer portal? They're looking to score some sweet NIL money?

Curious this recruit for Deon, say he transfers next season, does he keep the 1.5 mil?

NIL was overdue, but combined with the transfer portal it's becoming a nightmare. I wonder.....in the case of JSU, do you think the coach/school is working deals with business to offer players a NIL if they will transfer? If this is the case, the whole thing is broken.

Curious this recruit for Deon, say he transfers next season, does he keep the 1.5 mil?

Whatever money he receives is his. If there's a contract for when he receives what, then there could be language that he remains at JSU or forfeits future earnings.

If you didn't see it, the original #1 recruit for 2022 was Quinn Ewers, QB from Southlake Carroll. He committed to Ohio St and had enough high school credits to forgo his senior year in high school and he enrolled at Ohio St this past August. Well, he entered the Transfer Portal and is now with the Longhorns. We will probably see more of this given both the NIL, and the Transfer Portal rule where with the 1st transfer the student-athlete doesn't need to sit out a season.

signing college kids to NIL deals.

He has a clothing line coming -

Ah, gotcha. But, he is doing it for kids from multiple schools. I'm more worried about rich alum that try to lure kids by giving them rich deals.

Ah, gotcha. But, he is doing it for kids from multiple schools. I'm more worried about rich alum that try to lure kids by giving them rich deals.
Currently there's no limit on the amount a student-athlete can earn from NIL. I can certainly see something like what you bring up as happening, but I don't know all the rules related to NIL that may prevent a single source as providing a large amount of money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom