#1 seeds in both conferences were upset today (1 Viewer)

BreesusSaves

MAAAARK INGRAM
Reaction score
I don't think anyone was surprised by the Bengals beating the Titans. The Titans may have been the #1 seed but there just wasn't anything that intimidating about them without a fully healthy Derek Henry.

However Green Bay was 100% a choke, and it was glorious. I love watching rodgers lose.

JPSaints87

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Now, which team are you more shocked about to be eliminated first? The Packers or the Titans?

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
I've made the argument with fans who were just myopically stuck on 1st round byes and how ALL IS LOST when you don't get it.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HAVE THE 1ST ROUND BYE IF YOU'RE NOT READY TO PLAY.

Feeling defeated for not getting a bye is a loser mentality. We just have to be ready to play, no matter who, no matter where.

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
There has not been a great team in the league this season in my opinion. Things worked out for the Bucs at the right time last year. This year, it seems to be happening for the 49ers. The AFC is a toss-up.

Dallas_Saint73

Squat, Bench, Deadlift.
Reaction score
Bye weeks don't mean nothing. Honestly, I feel like taking time off leads to detraining and such. When you are on a roll, you can't be stopped.

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
I say this every year, but the team coming off a Bye in the playoffs wins 80% of the time. It's the surest thing in all of sports. This is why only 2 such games instead of 4 is a good thing. Today they were 0%... well done NFL.

JvilleJoe

Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think anyone was surprised by the Bengals beating the Titans. The Titans may have been the #1 seed but there just wasn't anything that intimidating about them without a fully healthy Derek Henry.

However Green Bay was 100% a choke, and it was glorious. I love watching rodgers lose.
That is exactly how I felt going into yesterdays games. Kind of expected the Bengals to pull it off as Tenn just hasn't impressed me that much this year. Now GB was another story altogether. I did not see how a West Coast team, even one that emphasizes the run, could go into Green Bay with zero degree weather and snow and win...How wrong I was including putting money to back up my belief!

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
I say this every year, but the team coming off a Bye in the playoffs wins 80% of the time. It's the surest thing in all of sports. This is why only 2 such games instead of 4 is a good thing. Today they were 0%... well done NFL.
Wow! All three games won by the road team on a last second FG. Go Buffalo!!! Road team sweep! I don't think that's ever happened in this round of the playoffs.

Reaction score
Nfc has 2 of the worst teams that has made the playoffs this year end up in the nfccg. This point its gonna end up being which one wins it so that the afc winner can stomp them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest SaintsReport Originals

Utopia Draft: The Saints' Ideal (Realistic) Scenario
By Dan Levy - posted 4/28/2022

Sea Change: Taysom Hill's "New" Role and What it Means for the Saints
By Dan Levy - posted 4/06/2022

Q&A: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Dan Levy
5/8/22 | 4/20/22

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines