#1 vs #2 in two weeks (1 Viewer)

Well, make that #2 vs #3.

Things just got very interesting . Who do you keep out of the top 4? Clemson should go undefeated and make it. If Penn St.,LSU
or Bama finish with one loss,do you vote out Penn St. losing to #1 or LSU losing to #3,or Bama losing to #2? We really need
a 8 team playoff.

Obviously Ohio State has a much better resume' than the Tigers. :shrug:
I mean, their best win right now is probably Cincinnati who was once considered as a possible landing spot for Joe Burrow, so...

I mean, their best win right now is probably Cincinnati who was once considered as a possible landing spot for Joe Burrow, so...
I prefer to believe there are more SEC haters on the playoff committee than we thought.

Man not sure if I will be able to sleep , so ready for this game..... Just hoping Tua plays, IF LSU wins I dont want to hear all the well Tua was not there crap....

I am expecting a 37-35 score.... just hope we are the 37 lol

Man not sure if I will be able to sleep , so ready for this game..... Just hoping Tua plays, IF LSU wins I dont want to hear all the well Tua was not there crap....

I am expecting a 37-35 score.... just hope we are the 37 lol
It's amazing how few times these 'super-hyped' games turn out to be as close as one might imagine. I'm sure that CBS hated to lose that #1 vs #2 headline, but there is still no doubt that the advertisers are paying dearly to sponsor this undeniable 'game of the season'.

And I don't care if it is close on the scoreboard or not as long as LSU has the larger number next to their name! Geaux Tigahs! :9:

Yeah kinda had the thought that somehow they made it were they would be ranked 1 and 2 for this game....

Yeah kinda had the thought that somehow they made it were they would be ranked 1 and 2 for this game....
Maybe CBS will just use the AP rankings in their lead ins so they can have what they were dreaming of be before the Playoff Committee messed everything up.

I've never been a big Tebow fan but what a fantastic interview.

Halftime was telling myself please dont be the score I predicted lol but seems what I wanted and didnt want both happened lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom