Kansas City Chiefs

CB Phillip Gaines (knee) DNP

LB Tamba Hali (knee) DNP

CB Kenneth Acker (shoulder) Full

G Jordan Devey (ankle) Full

T Mitchell Schwartz (ankle) Full

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Breaux was practicing.

Moore....abdomen? That's not one you commonly see on an injury report.

The one of consequence is Moore.

Fairley isn't hurt.

Armstead will be back so losing Peat doesn't hurt too bad.

It's a stretch to call Ellerbe a "starter" at this point.

Moore... Abdomen... Hernia makes it's return?

Armstead will be back so losing Peat doesn't hurt

Maybe, but not having Armstead and Peat on the left hurts our running game. With Armstead out Peat was our only OL that was quick and strong enough to get to the second level of blocks.

I was thinking the same thing. I hope he does not have the dreaded sports hernia.

I thought the same thing, but I would think, at this stage, he probably would have been IR'd if that was the case.

I thought the same thing, but I would think, at this stage, he probably would have been IR'd if that was the case.

Possibly not. I think the WR Hurns on the Jags played last season with a sports hernia and had surgery during the offseason

LOL, this is crazy but Peat is becoming a very good player and Stephone Anthony is the one not getting any playing time, who would have thought this after last year. The roles reversed hopefully can get them both playing at a high level soon.

Moore... Abdomen... Hernia makes it's return?

Indeed. I talked to a guy this week who sits near the Saints bench at the games. He said Moore appeared to be in agony and that at first the guy thought Moore had been hit in the "man area" because he was getting checked out in that vicinity. He said it looked like the hip or in the groin area they were focusing on extensively.

Here's some grains of salt:

This guy is usually pretty dramatic and exaggerates on occasion, especially things he "saw".
He had a few Dome Foams before witnessing this display of medical intervention.

However, he offered up this info unprompted before today's injury report when we were chatting about the game. He also isn't one to track injuries online, so I doubt he'd heard any rumors of Moore's injury on a board like this one.

Anyway, that's all I got. Definitely not feeling good about this one. Hope it's nothing serious but the injury bug is still dancing around the team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom