10/19 Injury report (1 Viewer)

Hard to say. Sports hernias can be anywhere from nagging to major surgery. I would assume if it was major though the saints would've IRed him and signed someone for his place as the CB position seems to be on a 3 week injury turnover this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to say. Sports hernias can be anywhere from nagging to major surgery. I would assume if it was major though the saints would've IRed him and signed someone for his place as the CB position seems to be on a 3 week injury turnover this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Breaux was practicing.

Moore....abdomen? That's not one you commonly see on an injury report.

Abdomen....last time we saw that, it ended up being a sports hernia. I hope that us t the case here.

It's no coincidence the majority of our injuries have been in the secondary. We practice the pass/practice defending the pass...get into shootout more fatigue in the secondary. More snaps =more injuries. It's going to happen. We start playing better D and holding leads and the injuries die down.

When Moore got on the sideline table he had his fist balled up and was pressing it down in his groin level. I would say that a sports hernia would be the issue here.

I thought the same thing, but I would think, at this stage, he probably would have been IR'd if that was the case.

They normally send guys with hernias to Philly to get checked before they go to IR. Maybe he has not been there yet or they are still waiting on the results back? I'm hoping he checks out good to go. I was looking forward to seeing him and Breaux at corner.

Why the heck didn't we IR Ellerbe?

Anybody?

Talk about a waste of a roster spot.

Cause he ever plays even just a game or 2... they are automatic wins. He's just that good. We are saving him until we face playoff elimination... then win out.

Cause he ever plays even just a game or 2... they are automatic wins. He's just that good. We are saving him until we face playoff elimination... then win out.

WHOA.....I am absolutely certain you have gone way overboard here and need to pull the reigns back some.

Why the heck didn't we IR Ellerbe?

Anybody?

Talk about a waste of a roster spot.

Because then we wouldn't be able to bring Rankins back.

Ellerbe is a fantastic player, when he is healthy. The FO played this right.

Even though the other poster was joking, the Saints are gearing up for a playoff run. And it will be helpful to have a healthy Ellerbe (our best LB) down the stretch AND Rankins.

It wasn't the plan, but we've treaded enough water now that it will work itself out

If Moore's injury is serious, I think it's safe to say that we won't finish out this season without losing every single corner on the roster

We should have IR'd Ellerbe and kept Rankins on the roster. Rankins probably would have been able to play by now, whereas ellebe hasn't practiced since the mystery injury.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom