10 greatest college RBs? (1 Viewer)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xcrYwErP_nw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xcrYwErP_nw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

One trick pony. Hahahahahaha.

I assume that you feel that video clip somehow disproves my comments? Looks like a power back to me, just like Ron Dayne, Ricky Williams, etc. Practically the same moves (ie. trick) over and over and over...

Thanks for doing the legwork...

I assume that you feel that video clip somehow disproves my comments? Looks like a power back to me, just like Ron Dayne, Ricky Williams, etc. Practically the same moves (ie. trick) over and over and over...

Thanks for doing the legwork...

Come on.... You just can't compare Ron Dayne to Earl Campbell..

Bo Jackson is the greatest college running back of all time. The played in the SEC against top flight D's from the top of the league to the bottom, or close to it. The big 8 that Barry played against was full of dogs. And you can bank that Barry didn't win big games or he wouldn't have finished his career against Wyoming in the Holiday Bowl.

I'm not. There is no comparison. Ron Dayne rushed for 6397 yards on 1115 carries for a 5.7 ypc average.

Earl Campbell didn't even out-rush Kevin Faulk or Chester Taylor, which makes him hardly a top ten candidate for my list...

Willie, I might feel like you if Sanders had been just a little better than the rest of the guys on that list, but he wasn't. He was light years better. It's not even close. Looking at his Pro career behind a sub-par offensive line and rarely a TE or FB to help block for him only shows that he would have done the same thing against any defense or league.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom