10 Greatest Plays of the Last 10 years.... (1 Viewer)

In the last ten years, I remember thinking why did we take Alex Molden when Eddie George is sitting right there.

I remember Taking Jon Sullivan when anyone else was there.. Not to mention we traded two first rd picks for him.. WOW..

Ok, the good stuff. I remember that long run Deuce made as a rookie in 2001, Loved it.

Ditka wearing dreadlocks, loved it.. I was a big Ricky fan. I loved him in that Bears game in 2000.. He stomped 'em.

The Hakim fumble, oh yeah baby. I so thought we'd beat Minnesota...

I remember Kieth Poole catching a a TD pass in 2000 against Seatle and he cluched the ball like a vice.. Then he and the other WRs played leap frog...

I absolutely love it When Kyle Turley wanted to kill the Jets.. That was a great moment.. It also shows how big an idiot Haslett was for not supporting him..

I remember the preseason game against the raiders last year because Katrina had just hit and we were all wondering, what next?

The Falcons game this year was simply amazing..

There are a few thoughts..

WOW you did all that from memory in a hour?

I can remember the plays someone else mentions
but to have to come up with them yourself is really IMPRESSIVE!

Nice job!

Definitely an impressive list of Saints memories SS87. I also started following the Saints full-time in 87 when I moved back to Louisiana. Each of your recantations brought back memories of games past, both won and lost. I to get that tingly feeling on the back of my neck as the Saints make a big play.

Thanks for taking the time to lead us all down memory lane!

Thanks for the thoughts for those who responded. When I sat down to make the list I just jotted down like 15-20 plays I could remember that really stuck out. Then I narrowed the list down to 10 and ordered them. I do have a ridiculous memory for the Saints. My mom used to get on my butt and say something like, "If you would remember your studies like you remember the Saints you'll go to Harvard for free." Ah, not Harvard but I got a Masters anyway. LOL

Edit: One more thing, I noticed looking back on the list that it could have easily been titled the top 10 Saints plays since 2000 since no plays from 1996-1999 made the list. I wanted to include one, I really did, but even the best I thought of just couldn't compete with what made it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom