10 Potential Trade Candidates (1 Viewer)

Adam Humphries sounds like an intriquing candidate has a couple years left on contract. He's good at catching the ball, young and healthy. If the trade price is reasonable go for it. Looked at contract it's years 36 million. Loomis math can make this work easily.

Hmmm, Adam Humphries is an interesting one. I'm pretty sure there were rumors we tried to get him last offseason but the price got too high. He got 4 years 36M (10M signing bonus). He hasn't been great for them so far and has a high cap hit the next 3 years (would be more reasonable for a different team with the bonus paid by the Titans).

Yeah, it looks like there are some guys on this list we could have for a reasonable price (Harris, Humphries, Parker, Anderson).

Humpries is inconsistent. I’d rather trade for Chris Godwin. Guys been great with sucky Winston throwing him the ball. Think he would be the perfect number 2 on this Offense.

In a perfect world, I'd love Godwin in the black & gold. I think there's little to no chance the Bucs trade him, though.

Humpries is inconsistent. I’d rather trade for Chris Godwin. Guys been great with sucky Winston throwing him the ball. Think he would be the perfect number 2 on this Offense.

Hmmm, Adam Humphries is an interesting one. I'm pretty sure there were rumors we tried to get him last offseason but the price got too high. He got 4 years 36M (10M signing bonus). He hasn't been great for them so far and has a high cap hit the next 3 years (would be more reasonable for a different team with the bonus paid by the Titans).

Yeah I think Payton pretty much said it at the owners meetings or pre-draft. We wanted him, but Tennessee paid a lot more than we wanted to.

I’m not sure that it changes now. I’m guessing the $ is still an issue (though I’m not sure how the cap hits work if he’s traded).

I seem to remember Humphries' name among the hundreds bandied about during the Free Agency Frenzy in March. He signed with Tennessee.

Found one of the articles. We wanted to pay $5M, whereas Tennessee went to $9M.

Robby Anderson is a good player. So are Allen Robinson and Marvin Jones. They'd all be worth a look if any of them are actually being made available for a trade. I'd prefer Anderson, as his skillset is more along the lines of what we need, but any would be a drastic improvement to Ginn.

Godwin is putting up better numbers than Mike Evans. He is a #1, no way they let him go. Especially to us. Not a chance

In a perfect world, I'd love Godwin in the black & gold. I think there's little to no chance the Bucs trade him, though.
Yeah.. Arians is not letting go of Godwin. He's probably going to handpick his own QB next season, and he will like to have both Evans & Godwin for his new guy.

If Corey Davis, Devante Parker, AJ Green, or Marvin Jones are available I'd love for the Saints to pull the trigger, as long as the asking price is not too outrageous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom