10 seconds (MOD EDIT: Falcon Fan's desperate and unsuccessful attempt to deflect 28-3) (2 Viewers)

Syco

Veteran
Ratings
3rd and 61!!!!!!

Case keenum!!!!

10 seconds!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHDJDBFURJEIE828 WE
ISJXJXJCIDIWJDHXUD8EHWIDUDHXHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H
AHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!111111#!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Icon

Veteran
Ratings
3rd and 61!!!!!!

Case keenum!!!!

10 seconds!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHDJDBFURJEIE828 WE ISJXJXJCIDIWJDHXUD8EHWIDUDHXHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H AHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!111111#!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technically......more like 3rd and about 26. A reception around the Saints 35 yard line, followed by going out of bounds, would have probably been enough for Forbath to take a reasonable crack at it.

Beyond that......yes, we did give you guys some offseason troll material. I'm just glad to see you're ok, cause I don't think we've seen you since 28-3 happened.

Ratings
Remind me.....

The Super Bowl is a little bigger game than the second round of the playoffs right?

Scores at the half of each game - 28-3 Falcons, 17-0 Vikings.

After the NFC Championship game next weekend no one will be talking about what happened last week. The Falcons Super Bowl choke will live in infamy. Enjoy it while you can.......

Ratings
The failqueens trailed for 0 minutes and 0 seconds in the Superbowl and STILL LOST. No matter what happens for all of NFL eternity, NO ONE will ever fail as bad as the failcant's did. Enjoy your worthless, ringless existence, you brainless amoeba.

Ratings
Remind me.....

The Super Bowl is a little bigger game than the second round of the playoffs right?

Scores at the half of each game - 28-3 Falcons, 17-0 Vikings.

After the NFC Championship game next weekend no one will be talking about what happened last week. The Falcons Super Bowl choke will live in infamy. Enjoy it while you can.......
Not the way it works. You just choked away the game with 10 seconds left. The worst tackle attempt I've ever seen.

LiterOCola

Hall-of-Famer
Ratings
Anyone notice the last time Syco posted here was just over a year ago?

I wonder what happened a year ago that caused him to lose his balls. Everyone can have some fun pointing and laughing at division rivals, but someone who tries to dish it out but cannot take it is just gutless.

Ratings
Wow. You waited all year to come post on this board and that's the best you can do? Dude, You're acting like a giddy school girl who just got asked out to her senior prom! Try to control your hysteria. Geesh. You are one pathetic loser.
I guess, I don't blame you. As a Falcon fan you don't have much to brag about, do you? After, that Falcon's sorry loss in the Super Bowl, you guys once again have regressed. At least we have a ring to rejoice in. What do Falcon fans have that they can take pride in......? Oh, yeah, nothing!
Kiss the ring son!

Attachments

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Ratings
3rd and 61!!!!!!

Case keenum!!!!

10 seconds!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHDJDBFURJEIE828 WE
ISJXJXJCIDIWJDHXUD8EHWIDUDHXHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H
AHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!111111#!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uh, your lame *** Falcons lost 14-9 to Case Keenum IN ATLANTA :smilielol:

Julio Jones had a total of 2 receptions for 24 yards. 24 YARDS!! :hihi: W E A K!
TRASH!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom