"10. The Saints Are Coming." (2 Viewers)

dooce

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
From the often hated ProFootballTalk....but everyone likes props dont they? no matter the source....

10. The Saints Are Coming.

We've been skeptical all season as to whether the Saints are for real. And it took a loss to push us toward a conclusion.

The Saints are legit.

Why? Because they hung tough against the defending champs in a game where the Steelers' backs were stapled to the wall.

..... <more>>> http://www.profootballtalk.com/WeekTenTenPack.htm

We've been skeptical all season as to whether the Saints are for real. And it took a loss to push us toward a conclusion.

The Saints are legit.

Why? Because they hung tough against the defending champs in a game where the Steelers' backs were stapled to the wall
I agree with this completely. All the Chicken Littles can run around saying we're slumping and it's over, but I didn't see a team that choked. I saw a good team that came up with an L instead of a W this week. This is not the '02 Saints where they beat themselves.

I don't think we're in a slump. But as a former football player, when our offense puts up 31 points and we'd still lose the game we knew we had a serious problem.

Luckily the NFC is weak this year and the Giants just keep getting weaker due to injuries.

We have a good shot to go deep in the playoffs. But remember...1-2 against AFC teams so far. Let's hope we can rattle Cincy early and keep the home crowd jacked on Sunday.

From the often hated ProFootballTalk....but everyone likes props dont they? no matter the source....

10. The Saints Are Coming.

The Saints are legit.

Why? Because they hung tough against the defending champs in a game where the Steelers' backs were stapled to the wall.

And the Steelers had to play a perfect game to escape with a win. If they had made ONE mistake, they know they would have lost.

And the Steelers had to play a perfect game to escape with a win. If they had made ONE mistake, they know they would have lost.

Those people in Pittsburgh were sure nervous. I agree with those who say there's no such thing as a "moral victory," but seriously, did anyone think, when we were 14 down that the game was over? You knew we would come storming back. Yeah, this team is for real.

YELL LIKE HELL SUNDAY!!!!!!! WE GOTTA BEAT THE BENGALS!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom