100,000 (2 Viewers)

LUX

Ride til I die!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
IF and it's a big IF...

IF Brees could play another 5 years with the 17 game season, he could possibly reach 100,000 yards :love:

Yes, I know I'm dreaming at this point, but I'd love to see him do it! On a side note, do you think Mahomes will surpass that mark given the extra games each season? Will 6000 yards in a season be normal for some of the QBs? Given that extra game each season, that could really boost up numbers pretty quick.

Edit:
In two seasons Mahomes has racked up 9412 yards and 76 TDs.

Last edited:
If he continues to produce championships at the position, he can play until he is 80.
But the day that Drew starts playing for stats, will be the day he's no longer needed as our starting QB.

Brady says he's playing til 45 and I don't expect Drew to retire until Tom does. Without injury, Drew's doing two more years.

Barring injury, I’d be really surprised if Mahomes doesn’t own just about all of the records one day. He’s getting started so much sooner than Brees and Brady. He’s better sooner than Manning and playing in an era that inflated statistics. Mahomes doesn’t even need to play until 40...he could smash records by his mid 30s.

Barring injury, I’d be really surprised if Mahomes doesn’t own just about all of the records one day. He’s getting started so much sooner than Brees and Brady. He’s better sooner than Manning and playing in an era that inflated statistics. Mahomes doesn’t even need to play until 40...he could smash records by his mid 30s.

That's what I was thinking too. Even 15 years will add an additional season of stats without even playing a season. I'm curious on the wear and tear of a 17 game season will have plus playoffs though..

38 TDs
4,700 yards

15 seasons

570 TDs
70,500 yards

That's his numbers at 37 years of age.

IF and it's a big IF...

IF Brees could play another 5 years with the 17 game season, he could possibly reach 100,000 yards :love:

Yes, I know I'm dreaming at this point, but I'd love to see him do it! On a side note, do you think Mahomes will surpass that mark given the extra games each season? Will 6000 yards in a season be normal for some of the QBs? Given that extra game each season, that could really boost up numbers pretty quick.

Edit:
In two seasons Mahomes has racked up 9412 yards and 76 TDs.
Brees will be just under 82,000 yards at years end.

He would get to 100,000 with 4 more seasons with the 17 game schedule.

but that barring injuries is a big one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom