100,000 (1 Viewer)

Barring injury, I’d be really surprised if Mahomes doesn’t own just about all of the records one day. He’s getting started so much sooner than Brees and Brady. He’s better sooner than Manning and playing in an era that inflated statistics. Mahomes doesn’t even need to play until 40...he could smash records by his mid 30s.
The records he's chasing are marathons....not sprints. A lot is going to happen over his career and he's going to need a lot of luck. The biggest strike against him is his scrambling.....that doesn't lend itself to longevity usually.

The records he's chasing are marathons....not sprints. A lot is going to happen over his career and he's going to need a lot of luck. The biggest strike against him is his scrambling.....that doesn't lend itself to longevity usually.

I see him following Rodgers life expectancy. Certainly injury can derail him. But his peak is going to be unlike anything we have seen before. I think theresa good chance he’s footballs Babe Ruth or Michael Jordan.

I see him following Rodgers life expectancy. Certainly injury can derail him. But his peak is going to be unlike anything we have seen before. I think theresa good chance he’s footballs Babe Ruth or Michael Jordan.
It's much more likely he ends up with only 1 Super Bowl victory versus what you just described.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom