100% Proof Taysom Hill Is Sean's Choice...(1:28 Mark) (2 Viewers)

SammyDaLoon

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Direct Link

dang video is getting clipped ??
search you tube for: Taysom Hill Troy Aikman

I felt it necessary to have ALL of you watch this video...

Soak it up....

Realize most importantly the context and that 2 guys witness Sean Payton TELL THEM BOTH MULTIPLE TIMES....Taysom is "in the building" and they both EFUSIVELY claim Sean told them he is the guy many times!!!

This was b4 Teddy Folks....

Teddy has always been and will always be INSURANCE...(I believe they hoped to have both compete in the future, but Teddy got to start and shined so the ship has sailed)

Taysom is Sean's True Hidden Developmental Secret Weapon QB Project!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really just went and viewed it again for the 1st time in years.

I mean guys...ALL SAINTSREPORTERS...

Ya simply can’t get more CONCRETE statement from Troy Aikman & Joe Buck than sayin they had just done 2 outta the last 3 games and all Sean could talk about was Taysom Hill and how much Sean LOVES TAYSOM & How Sean said OVER & OVER Taysom is the guy!!!

Remember folks there was ZERO to gain by Troy & Joe Buck making these statements @ the time because Taysom was a nobody at that point.

Combine those statements with the facts that have occurred since this recording.

I simply rest my case!

As a QB only, Teddy is better than Taysom. There’s a reason Saints gave up a 3rd round draft pick for Teddy and gave him an extension. I know some may not agree but Teddy is the future.
Bro,
With all due respect Sean Payton has Spoken.

You are wrong OR Troy Aikman & Joe Buck are lying about what Sean Payton ALREADY told them many times over!!

Teddy was Insurance.
Insurance for Drew
Insurance in case Taysom didn’t develop.

We’ve seen the development of Taysom.

It’s over. The decision has been made.

THE TAYSOM TIMELINE CASE CLOSED:

Payton Quotes & FACTUAL DATA:
- Payton telling Aikman IN-PERSON @ Saints Facility during 2017 season before a big game that he and Buck were calling that Drew’s Replacemant “Is In The Building” Aikman is on record as being shocked by Payton’s statement.(Teddy was NOT on team folks)
- Payton wanting to carefully groom Brees replacement(Taysom 2021 or 2022 timeline fits)
- Payton having multiple media quotes that “He Sees Taysom as a QB” a la VISION for Tayson is as a QB.
- Payton quoted as stating that “Taysom Hill IS STEVE YOUNG!” (Everyone knows Young took over for a Legend in Joe Montana!) Payton would not be quoted as a fool folks. Payton saying this is basically his version of “I know something yall don’t, so watch and see who’s right!”
- Steve Young personally stating that “he is no Taysom Hill” basically corroborating the Taysom Starting QB eventual scenario PLUS he knows Taysom & talks with Taysom cause they are both BYU Alumni folks!
- Teddy’s Reps stating that Teddy came back for a chance to learn under Brees & Payton & WAIT ON THE RIGHT STARTING QB OPENING(not Miami dumpster fire ?)
- Teddy’s 2020 $20+ Mil Price Tag requiring Saints to choose between Brees OR Teddy (easy guess duhhh Brees folks)
- Brees stating that he has no plans to retire; taking it Year to Year
- Brees looking like a caged animal on sideline while injured ? shows he has fire ? to play at least NEXT season 2020.(Teddy dowsn’t fit Cap wise in this scenario)
- Taysom a RFA in 2020 & VERY SIGNABLE
- Taysom has a brand new home under construction as reported by another user - this certainly supports a long term goal mindset for Taysom
- Teddy’s persona is that of a caretaker 100% Team Guy that leaves little clues in video interviews that he INTENDS TO BE A STARTER IN 2020(watch the Deion Sanders NFL Network Interview)
- UPDATE: Payton says Taysom is still developing as a QB
- Payton says Taysom has UNIQUE abilities to motivate EVERY TEAM MEMBER...
- Payton says, “It is 1st Time I’ve Ever Coached someone as gifted as Taysom!”
Update:
Taysom throws to Mike Thomas to Tie receiving record! NO ACCIDENT

Last edited:
About the Sean has spoken part. You do know that afterwards(next day I believe)Payton walk back what Aikman and Buck said during the game. Basically saying he didn’t say that. Payton could be lying but if he’s your future QB, you wouldn’t have Taysom learning and playing different position. There’s a reason he’s not 2nd string and didn’t take over when Drew went down.

I think SEAN realized that there was no way he could keep Taysom around long enough for Drew to retire without finding another use for him! Since Drew has been on the top of his game, Sean had to develop the Swiss Army knife persona in order to keep Taysom here!

Direct Link

dang video is getting clipped ??
search you tube for: Taysom Hill Troy Aikman

I felt it necessary to have ALL of you watch this video...

Soak it up....

Realize most importantly the context and that 2 guys witness Sean Payton TELL THEM BOTH MULTIPLE TIMES....Taysom is "in the building" and they both EFUSIVELY claim Sean told them he is the guy many times!!!

This was b4 Teddy Folks....

Teddy has always been and will always be INSURANCE...(I believe they hoped to have both compete in the future, but Teddy got to start and shined so the ship has sailed)

Taysom is Sean's True Hidden Developmental Secret Weapon QB Project!!

Mostly coach speaks imo. Happens all the time. Just recently, he said he had no interest in Antonio Brown weeks before bringing him in for a workout. Media took the Taysom comment and ran with it. He reigned it back with comments that didn't get the headlines, then brought in Bridgewater.

I'm not saying there isn't some truth to it. Payton likes the player. I'd like to see him start at some point. He doesn't have that many years to wait around though. I think he's plan C at this point unfortunately. If Drew signs for another year and Bridgwater walks, I could see him get a shot as a bridge QB to a draft pick. They'd probably bring in FA competition too.

The future of the franchise I'm not buying. He's a 30 year old running QB. The best-case scenario in my expectations would be 4 years of healthy, high-level play after Drew retired.

Teddy getting the 5 starts over Taysom makes Payton’s thought process clear. Teddy is the superior and preferred QB. The only way Taysom gets there is if they can’t reach an agreement on Teddy’s contract, not because Taysom would be a better QB

And we wouldn’t be using Taysom like this if he was the QB of the future, exposing him to all these extra hits. He would be the backup holding the clipboard, like Teddy is now

Nobody puts their next franchise QB on special teams. Ever.

Conventional wisdom, but carving out a role makes it easier to manage the roster carrying a third QB. And Hill can flat out play football, it would be a waste to sit him. I'm not convinced Hill is the heir, either, though I think he'll get a chance to compete for that opportunity, but his overall talent and ability present a unique opportunity to find plays for him and assume the risk of putting him on the field.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom