100 yard rushing streak will be tested... (1 Viewer)

Honestly, at this point, it is going to take someone breaking off a 50+ harder against this team. They are just very sound in their run fits. I think a team could run against the Saints, it would just take the patience of Job. You would have to get real comfortable picking up 2-4yds at a time.

Honestly, at this point, it is going to take someone breaking off a 50+ harder against this team. They are just very sound in their run fits. I think a team could run against the Saints, it would just take the patience of Job. You would have to get real comfortable picking up 2-4yds at a time.
And on top of that the saints offense needs to be struggling to where the opponent isn’t down multiple scores in a playing from behind role, but I agree with you.

And on top of that the saints offense needs to be struggling to where the opponent isn’t down multiple scores in a playing from behind role, but I agree with you.
You are absolutely right, I forgot about that aspect. It really would require a perfect storm right now. It's going to happen eventually, of course, but the likelihood just seems very low, especially with the outrageous depth the Saints currently have in the front 7. At this point, I just hope it doesn't happen with some garbage time whiffed tackle that goes the distance to break it by 2 yards or some such mess. When someone breaks the streak, I want them to have earned it.

we have no idea what Denver is going to try on offense.
They will have to throw at some point during the game. If not, Iam fine with that.

our edge rushers are not only great in getting to the QB, all of them adjust so quickly to run plays, that there wont be much ground to cover.

don’t forget about David and Alexander. Those two guys will hammer their RBs until they just forfeit coming halftime

you cant put 80 snaps on your RBs...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom