101 year old Nazi sentenced to jail (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A German court has handed a five-year jail sentence to a 101-year-old former Nazi concentration camp guard, the oldest person so far to go on trial for complicity in war crimes during the Holocaust.

Josef Schütz was found guilty on Tuesday of being an accessory to murder while working as a prison guard at the Sachsenhausen camp in Oranienburg, north of Berlin, between 1942 and 1945.

Schütz had said he did “absolutely nothing” and was not aware of the crimes being carried out at the camp. “I don’t know why I am here,” he said at the close of the trial on Monday.

But prosecutors said Schütz “knowingly and willingly” participated in the murders of 3,518 prisoners at the camp in his role as a guard, though he was not accused of having actively carried out any of the murders……

A German court has handed a five-year jail sentence to a 101-year-old former Nazi concentration camp guard, the oldest person so far to go on trial for complicity in war crimes during the Holocaust.

Josef Schütz was found guilty on Tuesday of being an accessory to murder while working as a prison guard at the Sachsenhausen camp in Oranienburg, north of Berlin, between 1942 and 1945.

Schütz had said he did “absolutely nothing” and was not aware of the crimes being carried out at the camp. “I don’t know why I am here,” he said at the close of the trial on Monday.

But prosecutors said Schütz “knowingly and willingly” participated in the murders of 3,518 prisoners at the camp in his role as a guard, though he was not accused of having actively carried out any of the murders……

If he said he didn't know what was going on in the camps like Sachsenhausen, Ravensbruck, Malthausen, Bergen-Belsen, Dachau, or Buchenwald, much less not have heard, seen or perhaps participated in atrocities at the death camps in Poland, he's lying because most prison guards who worked at both concentration and death camps during Third Reich worked for the SS, and its subsidiary affiliates Totenkamp, Einsanzgruppen SS mobile action/shooting squads(there were four major Einzsangruppen units operating all over the Eastern Front from 1941-45 at any one time. The SS organized, ran and dispensed the industrialization-level scale of murders, imprisonment of racial untermensches (Russian POW's, Slavic-speaking Eastern Europeans, Jews, homosexuals, dissenting Lutheran/Catholic/Protestant clergy men who opposed Nazi eugenics laws, policies, or official-mandated antisemitism, or even Freemasons). SS guards usually were the ones who's job it was to round up forcibly earmarked concentration camp prisoners into select groups and force them to walk to the gas chambers and watched over them while mostly forced Jewish conscripts called Sonder Kommandos took off and confiscicated their clothes, jewelry, any remaining belongings they had and then these guards would force the now-naked prisoners into the chambers while a Nazi Sonderkommado on the top ceiling of the gas chamber threw in canisters of Kyclon-B.

It wasnt uncommon for SS or Nazi concentration camp guards to regularly pick out and assault some individual Jews on the spot while they were walking around in the camps bothering nobody, or shooting them from guard towers like SS commander Amon Goth did just for kicks, so if he didn't see those events happen, he's lying, or deluding himself and also keep in mind when he says "he wasnt aware of any crimes being committed*, thats a key word in really unraveling the murderous sociopathic behavior of SS guards or Nazi supporters, they didn't think or believe that what they were doing was immoral or genocide. Same similar logic applies to Stalin's executioners in the NKVD who murdered, starved, raped, and imprisoned tens of millions of innocent Russians, Ukrainians. They thought they were performing a collectively hard, difficult inpossible task to pave the way for some glorious, utopian Millennium " Golden Age". Thats how totalitarian regimes gradually and subtly twist and morph their followers world views, or mindsets into accepting, believing and even committing the most absurdest, ridiculous ideals or concepts and becoming willing, complicit murderers. Or as famous Stanford forensic psychologist, Phil Lombardo (organized and performed the famous Stanford Prison Experiment), once labeled, The Lucifer Complex.

101 years old....better late than never? That'll show him...after having lived a full life....

With all the Neo Nazis in jail maybe he’ll end up running the place

”Neo Nazi? Neo Nazi!? I’m an OG Nazi, I’m Nazi Classic, I said ‘Heil Hitler’ to Hitler!”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom