10th Anniversary of The Vikings/Saints NFC Championship Game (1 Viewer)

That was truly a special day in Saints history. Thanks for the post as I now relive the memories and nostalgia from that evening.

Well at least there was that one time they beat them in the playoffs :covri:

1987 - L
2000 - L
2009 - W
2017 - L
2019 - L
But the Vikings got whipped the following game each time. And the Vikings are still without a Lombardi.

But the Vikings got whipped the following game each time. And the Vikings are still without a Lombardi.

It's still the reason that the Vikings are the LAST team I want to see the Saints playing in the post season!!

For whatever reason they have the Saints number in the post season!!:frack:

It's still the reason that the Vikings are the LAST team I want to see the Saints playing in the post season!!

For whatever reason they have the Saints number in the post season!!:frack:

Yep. Why I hate seeing the NFC west in the postseason. Or regular. They also have our number.
Good post OP, thanks for the memories.

Our local Walmart has been airing that game and the superbowl on the tvs for the last 10yrs. Lol

That overtime was intense. We have gotten screwed over like crazy by circumstance or officiating since that season.

But that OT was helped by the gods. Last year of score first wins, crazy 50/50 review calls that both went our way, and the defensive pass interference that would have been overturned today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom