10th Anniversary of The Vikings/Saints NFC Championship Game (1 Viewer)

Never seen so many grown a-s men crying in my entire life. Yup, I was one of em.

Never seen so many grown a-s men crying in my entire life. Yup, I was one of em.

Same here. Friend and I made the trip down and we bawled like babies when that kick went through. I got to the Dome and a Vikings friend called me to tell me the Saints were gonna lose. I told with the energy I was feeling in the Dome there is no way we were gonna lose.
During the game there was a lady Vikings fan who kept coming down to chastise us every time we cheered when Favre got hit lol. And speaking of Favre I remember someone had a sign of him that day that said "No Country For Old Men".

I still contend that if they had beaten us and if Favre could play in the Super Bowl they would've beaten the Colts. We had 5 turnovers and still needed overtime to beat them.

Maybe. The Colts were one of the best teams ever that year. They were 14-0 and then rested their starters for TWO games. If they beat us they would have had a claim for best team ever.

Thank God for those 5 turnovers and especially that 12 men in the huddle or my disdain for Payton would be unfathomable.

Why do Vikings fans hate us so much? They pretty much got our number in the playoffs. It's not our fault they are the worst playoff team in NFL history and choke every time, especially after they play us. It almost seems like we are their Super Bowl before the Super Bowl and they say oh well we beat the Saints again in the Playoffs time to take it easy next playoff game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom