11 sacks last three games (1 Viewer)

A healthy Rankins, Breaux and Ellerbe has made a big difference in our defense. They have become a real solid unit. With another DE, LB and CB in FA and the draft, we should be a top 10 defense next season.

Strange how the defense has improved since our injured players came back. Just think how much better this team will be next year also when all the injured players are healthier. And the backups got some serious on the job training this year and will be that much better for it. Next season I think we will see the Saints in the top 10 in sacks. Rankins is the reason for all this.

I would like to try Rankins and Ellerbe at edge rusher a few plays just to see what they can bring. :scratch:

Ellerbe is a bigger part of the improvement than I think a lot of people realize. He has consistently been getting good pressure and it's helping everyone around him. I've seen Cam get two sacks that were directly attributed to Ellerbe running the QB into him.

Cam - Rankins - Ellerbe are a fantastic and complimentary trio.

This. It's Ellerbe.

Rankins look awesome!! Finally we have a Scouting department that knows what there doing "Jeff Ireland" and his crew I'm looking forward too who we select in 1-3 rounds this year

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom