11 years ago this very night (1 Viewer)

I went to the first game against Detroit that season and they already were playing amazing. Stafford was a rookie and he looked like it in that game. Brees had like 5 TDS or something ridiculous.

Well I remember coming on to our chat on the NFCCG in 2006 before Chicago and telling everyone I had a dream we would go and win the SuperBowl, it wasn't 06. I said it would be SB44. Now in my dream I thought it would be against the Bengals, but nonetheless, lol.

When 09 hit and the way went played, came back in games, blew people out, basically winning everyday possible I honestly thought we would never lose. After that NE game I wasn't only convinced we were winning the SB, I was convinced we were going undefeated.

I remember the crowd noise was almost as loud as he Steve lesson blocked punt in the domecoming game. But this was the whole game.

Man I miss watching Pierre Thomas run, the perfect combination of elusiveness, low gravity and power. Good stuff.

That game was the first game I was fortunate enough to attend at the Superdome. The Saints fans, the electric energy, the deafening noise is an experience I will never forget. Seeing a demoralized Brady on the sidelines in the 2nd half was worth the entire cost of the trip from Indiana.

McKenzie off the couch! My wake up that season was the Philly game on the road. That's when I knew.

That game was the first game I was fortunate enough to attend at the Superdome. The Saints fans, the electric energy, the deafening noise is an experience I will never forget. Seeing a demoralized Brady on the sidelines in the 2nd half was worth the entire cost of the trip from Indiana.

You got that right!👍🏈

That crowd was totally electrifying! Geeeez, I miss hearing that excitement!

And down and out Brady on the sideline 😂🤣😂

WOW what a FIRST GAME. Sheesh.

I had to sit thru the Ditka years lol.

but it was all worth it.

It's one of my all time favorites. The very first play put a bomb (30+ yards) perfectly to Henderson set the tone to the game. Drew Brees had a perfect QB rating.

Special team also did great. We were definitely having fun in the 2nd half. Even better, Jon Gruden was our biggest fan that night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom