12 & 4 Doesn't Sound Bad To Me. (2 Viewers)

cajunkid

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
We can still go 12 & 4 this season its not over yet. But there is things we need to adjust.

1. Sit these CB's down and show them there mistakes from film.
2. Get rid of Veturi's old play book.
3. Brees he is being to Im-patient at times.
4. Get Colston back healthy.
5. Give Deuce more carries.
6. Let Lewis return Kicks and Punts.
7. Go 4-wide Horn, Henderson, Colston & Copper.

Just a few things i think would help us go 12 and 4.

(GO SAINTS GO)

I with you! 12-4! We just play poorly against AFC teams, an there aren't anymore on the schedule, till the Super Bowl!

mmmmm koolaid. it tastes so gooooood.

just kidding. i think 10-6 is my highest expectation at this point.

6. Let Lewis return Kicks and Punts.

What has Lewis done on Punt returns that makes you want only him fielding them...........other than fumble today?

Actually that's 2 fumbles on punt returns since he's been back, and he's only been back for what 4 games.

Right now we are playing like we hope to go 8-8. Alot of head hanging instead of banging heads out there. Hate to say we look like we are trying to be a finesse team, but ?????????

What has Lewis done on Punt returns that makes you want only him fielding them...........other than fumble today?

Actually that's 2 fumbles on punt returns since he's been back, and he's only been back for what 4 games.

Just think Lewis is better than Bush at it i know he had fumbles. But look at it this way. Brees had 3-int's today do you want to sit him. Brees gives us the best chance to win. Lewis gets more yards on returns. Just the way i see it thats all.

Just think Lewis is better than Bush at it i know he had fumbles. But look at it this way. Brees had 3-int's today do you want to sit him. Brees gives us the best chance to win. Lewis gets more yards on returns. Just the way i see it thats all.

Fair enough, but I'd rather ball security over an extra 5-10 yards any day......

I can see us at 12 and 4 . Comment though about Brees not being patient is because he is under pressure. That being said I don't think our oline is doing bad there just blitzing the hell out of us.

Well today he averaged 11 yards on punt returns.Everyone makes mistakes.

When your precious $50 million running back Mr Bush gets hurt returning punts everyone will curse Payton for having him back there.

8-8

My message is at least 12 characters now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom