12-4....? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
the way i figure it if we dont loose again we will end up 12-4, cant complain about that!

Actually if we don't lose again we'd be 15-4 and win the Super Bowl... but... that probably won't happen.

well payton did say they were aiming for only losing 2 games per season halves..

Won't happen. 10-6 is realistic. We have some tough as nails games coming up. I think we beat Atlanta, SF, and Washington.

Then pick a team outa the panthers, cowboys, and giants. I have no idea if we can or will beat any of these teams.

10-6 and playoff berth is my bid for this season if we can manage 12-4 then im convinced we are headed to the superbowl.

This ATL game is what we should be worried about right now, these 2 losses really mean jack other than trying to Stay atop for a possible Division title which you can't get if you don't beat enough "DIVISION Teams, we're looking at the playoffs!

we may not win again. only run deuce 10 times ***

why even have deuce

we may not win again. only run deuce 10 times ***

why even have deuce

quoted for accuracy

I hear them talking about "establishing the run" in the bears postgame show

bears only won 10-0, but they did all the right things offensively

meanwhile brees is putting up big #s and we're crapping the bed in the win department.

Only unless the turnovers and getting burnt on the deep balls gets fixed. Otherwise we'll have a hard time pulling off 10-6.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom