12-year old arrested for plot to kill classmates (1 Viewer)

Video games, violent TV, movies have to have some effect on crazies already on the edge. Network TV is one shooting show after another each night.

you know what all of those things have in common?? parents who allow their kids to play those games and watch those shows

you know what all of those things have in common?? parents who allow their kids to play those games and watch those shows

Yup I agree with you on this. However, I do wish network / traditional broadcast programming would clean up their content. The FCC used to have some control over the content but seemingly has either given up, on the take or both.

Kid did not have access to any weapons as outlined in this article...

The captain said that none of the weapons seized were assault weapons, and that the 12-year-old did not have access to them.

Funny how a British news organization knows more about this than we do.

Several firearms and 3,000 rounds of ammunition seized at middle school student's home he 'threatened to shoot dead teacher and 23 students' | Mail Online

American news organizations don't care until after the shooting starts.

Sounds like the kid was making hollow threats not having any intention of pulling off such a crime..... He's seeking attention for something....

That's because in today's society violence and murder are good, any hint of sexuality is bad.

Really?? I haven't seen a TV show, movie or heard a song that hasn't had sex or sexual innuendo in it in the past 10 years. What are you watching, EWTN?

Sounds like the kid was making hollow threats not having any intention of pulling off such a crime..... He's seaking attention for something....

Given whats been happening lately, I don't think it matters. He may not have access to the guns in the moment, but who know if he could have gotten access to them. Kids are very resourceful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom