129 total yards... (1 Viewer)

Scheme can only hide so much of your weaknesses. But at the end of the day, Talent has to win their battles. We failed at every level today on the offensive side of the ball.

It’s the first year without Brees
We got a forking hurricane forcing the team to be on the road for weeks

We got plagued by covid, eliminating 8 guys from our coaching staff

10 starters are injured week 2

and people are freaking out like its the end of the franchise cause we lost one game.

Remember that Drew had multiple seasons starting 0-2

Jeez… people need to calm down

Team came on the field like they knew it was going to be one of those days

I don't want to hear about the missing coaches. By the time the 2nd possession of the 2nd half came around, a competent offense would have been in hurry-up mode with the QB calling the plays at the LOS. This is the NFL.

It’s the first year without Brees
We got a forking hurricane forcing the team to be on the road for weeks

We got plagued by covid, eliminating 8 guys from our coaching staff

10 starters are injured week 2

and people are freaking out like its the end of the franchise cause we lost one game.

Remember that Drew had multiple seasons starting 0-2

Jeez… people need to calm down
And yet you had people in here declaring a 20-30 point Saints victory this week. Any fan grounded in reality who knew the facts that you listed should not be surprised by this outcome.

The team won’t make excuses, but the missing coaches were a massive factor. All of the little in game tweaks didn’t happen and the team did what they could. But you could see how quiet the sideline was with guys just sitting on the bench without coaches barking at them.
There were soooo many opportunities to steal this game, but the play calling was soooo dry.

Panthers d line is stout. We are down offensive weapons. A bad combination. Jameis was under duress the entire game. Looks like this season will be a roller coaster because the cap kills our depth.

The whole team looked terrible, and the picks by Jameis didn't help. I didn't expect a beatdown like this.
Yep, and we saw two top drafted CBs, Donte and Jaycee against UDFA WRs.....and the chickens coming home to roost. I expected it at some point but thought they could separate from Joe boy

No separation. Need, MT, Emmanuel or someone....this crew not it

Jameis have to get used to eating the ball...and stop just throwing it up.

i think fans ate the cheese after week 1. Injuries, suspensions, and covid are all hard to come by. Wonder if Jamemis throws 2 picks next , will he put in Taysom....

Defense started off horrible. They finally got it going, but the offense couldn’t do anything right. Total team loss, IMO, but the offense has to step it up somehow. Ah well. Got to put it behind us and move on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom