129 total yards... (1 Viewer)

It’s not a lack of weapons… just saying

Edit: I mean our WR and Jameis could easily put some nice gains together if they had at least a second more time. But linemen folded like origami
Hard to say. Chicken and egg. Last week he did have more time to find what weapons we have. However, they were able to take Kamara away, and what options were there?

Well, the good news is, if the story is true that about 1/6 of the NFL is not vaccinated and using fake cards, today the Saints probably gave the Panthers COVID.

I think that plays a part, too. Easy to say none of it should matter but these are humans going through a significant disruption to their daily life and routine, and with concerns weighing on them just like anybody else. Throw in a week of coaching upheaval and it wasn’t shocking to me that the team looked unprepared. Have to hope they can learn from this and do what they need to for next week.
Agreed to every single bit of that. Basically had the same thought process today.

I hope to goodness this was a case of our coaches not being their to put the players where they needed to be…is it too late to donate to get Drew back! ;)……
Drew ain't going anywhere near a football helmet with all that new hair.
So we are stuck trying to find someone who can lead this team in a manner reminiscent of the last 15 years. Trust me the Saints are gonna do everything to find just such a guy. But it obviously won't be Drew. I know you're just kidding, but finding another Drew-like starting QB is still a priority as long as Payton is coaching this team. For now we have to roll with Winston because right now he is the best QB available. We gotta hope that he will have more good games than bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom