13-3 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
For the past 3 years in a row we have had 1-1 start.

The defense looked terrible the first couple of games......the last two times it resulted in 13-3. This team knows how to win.

If you’re just realizing brees arm then I don’t know what to tell you. But it’s been like this the past couple years. I’m taking football IQ over arm strength any day. Why? Because IQ wins games. Throwing it far does not.

Don’t throw in the towel yet. We will be back.
The season could be worse. Check out the Falcons.

- Never said we were going 13-3
- I don’t think we were dominated. We had a 10-0 lead at one point.
- Flags killed us. The announcers kept repeating this as well. This is not being dominated by the raiders.

When a team puts together a 27-7 run on you, how is that not dominant?

Yes the hysteria after a loss (and some wins). Football is back, and the boards are back to normal. I remember now having to leave the boards after losses. Brees truthers and "Run the Ball" threads flood the forum. Maybe I'll just embrace it this time, the season is still young and I'm still too happy to have it back.

When a team puts together a 27-7 run on you, how is that not dominant?

10-129. 3-13

If everytime you start a rhythm and momentum they kick you in the nads... that is how you sway a $2B arena opening on Monday night with a better than they get credit for team. Their HC ain't shabby either. Not like they got Quinn calling plays over there.

I watched the game. If there were any legit bad calls, feel free to post videos of them but I didn't catch any that seemed egregious and we also got away with two unnecessary roughness no-calls that would get called the majority of the time.

This year seems different. I expected to see the physical decline in Brees. Its his body language that is extremely concerning for me. In the first 2 games so far he doesn't have that killer instinct look in his eyes. He looks bewildered and defeated out there. I know you can't tell much from a TV broadcast but it seemed like everytime they show him on the sideline he is away by himself. You don't see him studying the Surface or coaching up teammates. You combine this with the story that he had decided to retire at the pro bowl and then changed his mind it seems almost like he is just checked out this season. He looks like someone who may have realized he made a mistake coming back but has to much pride to admit it. Hopefully I'm completely wrong and this is just a symptom of not having a normal offseason and no preseason.

13-3?

No way. We where just dominated by the Raiders.

Saints aren’t finishing any worse than 12-4, guaranteed. Anyone who didn’t see this as a real possibility for a loss as soon as the scheudle came out just doesn’t pay attention to how the NFL works

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom