13yo., 3am this morning, shoots and hits St. Tammany parish deputy (1 Viewer)

The deputy was responding to a burglary alarm and saw someone walking along side the road. The deputy saw it was a youth and got out his car to approach the teen, when the 13yo pulled a gun as soon as the deputy got out his patrol car and was shot by the suspect.

Now tell me the answers to 3 questions.

Where are the parents?
Such a silly question. I promise I don’t mean that as an attack on you. At 3 am they were probably asleep. Not likely that they trade shifts sitting in his room monitoring his whereabouts all night every night. He’s their child not their prisoner.

I knew several honor roll students when I was that age that would sneak out at night and do what they wanted. Back in the late 70s/early 80s when I was young it wasn’t unheard of and we wouldn’t bother with carrying a gun. Most of the kids I knew that would sneak out at night were girls who wanted to be with a boy they were usually forbidden to be around

• 1Like
Reactions: dtc
He was afraid for his life.

I walked around at 3am in St Tammany parish as a 13 year old with a gun at least a couple of times, but I never shot anyone.

You have to get to the place to shoot somehow, right? When you're 13 you can't drive and dirtbikes are too loud.

Honor roll student where? That's not being reported.
I am still not seeing anything about this
Kids a juvi so they’re not even going to release his name- so unless this DJ has a personal connection here, I don’t see how they can possibly know much about the shooter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom