15 Combined Mock Draft Results 2/26 (1 Viewer)

If Jarvis Jones is there, you can bet your house we are taking him. That much production in the SEC... It's just unreal. His spinal stenosis hasn't effected him thus far, so I don't expect it to hinder him going forward. Dude is a playmaker, and that's what we need.

Yeah if we get Jarvis Jones I'll feel like we got a top 10 draft pick, maybe even a top 5 blue chip guy.

Yeah, in that scenario him or Rhodes if he falls, Okafor, Elam maybe even Minter.

I know a bunch of people want a safety but i still have faith in jenkins and quddus, think our main priority is pass rusher and cb

Yeah if we get Jarvis Jones I'll feel like we got a top 10 draft pick, maybe even a top 5 blue chip guy.

Agreed, top 5 for sure, if no medical condition he would be top 3 easy. he can do everything, tackle, pass rush, cover, interceptions, force fumbles, dude is straight boss.

What would you do if they came up with some unknown guy at #15, with even Goodell looking shocked at the name?? :no:

We're not the Jets.....Thank God! I'll never forget when I was watching my 1st full draft and they picked up the infamous Kyle Brady. :no: I still would like to trade down and get Ogletree or Rhodes if available.

We're not the Jets.....Thank God! I'll never forget when I was watching my 1st full draft and they picked up the infamous Kyle Brady. :no: I still would like to trade down and get Ogletree or Rhodes if available.
:spit:

The Jets are always good for a laugh!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom