15 Combined Mock Draft Results 2/26 (1 Viewer)

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Looked at 20 of the mockdrafts online from different draft websites and added up the person and ammount of times they have us drafting them for those who are interested:

Dion Jordan - 6
Barkevious Mingo - 4
Ezekiel Ansah - 3
Xavier Rhodes - 2
Jarvis Jones - 4
Damontre Moore - 1

Looked at 20 of the mockdrafts online from different draft websites and added up the person and ammount of times they have us drafting them for those who are interested:

Dion Jordan - 6
Barkevious Mingo - 4
Ezekiel Ansah - 3
Xavier Rhodes - 2
Jarvis Jones - 4
Damontre Moore - 1

Jordan/Vaccaro that's all I will except is pure talent. The other guys all have ?'s.

Dion Jordan - 6
Barkevious Mingo - 4
Ezekiel Ansah - 3
Xavier Rhodes - 2
Jarvis Jones - 4
Damontre Moore - 1

Are these mocks combined after the combine, so to speak, or before?

Are these mocks combined after the combine, so to speak, or before?

All after. Looks like pass rusher is at the top of the list haha, watch us go WR, just kidding :)

Good stuff.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, as bad as I want mingo jarvis or dion, if for some CRAZY reason like the eagles switching to a 3-4 and need a olb and the cardinals and bills go QB and the lions go DE because they lose avril and KVB and either fisher or milliner drops to us i would be so estatic, we would have to take them and just draft 2 olb's in the 3rd and 5th rounds with a cb in the 4th and 6th.

All after. Looks like pass rusher is at the top of the list haha, watch us go WR, just kidding :)

What would you do if they came up with some unknown guy at #15, with even Goodell looking shocked at the name?? :no:

What would you do if they came up with some unknown guy at #15, with even Goodell looking shocked at the name?? :no:
I would be ok with it. they did get Hicks right, I would be fine with trufant

Depends, if we reached for someone like okafor or trufant i'd have faith that our scouting department sees something, i see okafor as the next orakpo, good pass rusher with quickness, also good run stopper with great strength. Also I have extreme high hopes for trufant, he might not be a press man corner, but i do think he will be the 2nd best man corner in the draft, lockdown type of guy. I wouldnt even be mad with cordarelle patterson if we think he is the next terrell owens, but if we drafted someone like johnathan cooper OG, I would be mad as can be hahaha. Who do u like? Also whoever we draft I hope pretends like he trips and flattens goodell lmao!

Thanks for doing this, really helps in working on mocks haha. Now watch us go and draft Tank Carradine...

Haha no problem and if we took tank i would be mad, his best fit is a 4-3 DE, same an ansah. Still thinking no way mingo, jarvis, dion, fisher and milliner are ALL gone when we pick.

Depends, if we reached for someone like okafor or trufant i'd have faith that our scouting department sees something, i see okafor as the next orakpo, good pass rusher with quickness, also good run stopper with great strength. Also I have extreme high hopes for trufant, he might not be a press man corner, but i do think he will be the 2nd best man corner in the draft, lockdown type of guy. I wouldnt even be mad with cordarelle patterson if we think he is the next terrell owens, but if we drafted someone like johnathan cooper OG, I would be mad as can be hahaha. Who do u like? Also whoever we draft I hope pretends like he trips and flattens goodell lmao!

:biglol:

I would be ok with it. they did get Hicks right, I would be fine with trufant

I agree Hicks looks a good pick now. I think I'd like them to keep the unknown guys for the later rounds though here. :covri:

Trufant looks pretty good but maybe more of a late 1st round pick. :scratch:

I agree Hicks looks a good pick now. I think I'd like them to keep the unknown guys for the later rounds though here. :covri:

Trufant looks pretty good but maybe more of a late 1st round pick. :scratch:

Agreed, would rather trade back, get him and get a 2nd round pick.

If Jarvis Jones is there, you can bet your house we are taking him. That much production in the SEC... It's just unreal. His spinal stenosis hasn't effected him thus far, so I don't expect it to hinder him going forward. Dude is a playmaker, and that's what we need.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom