15 for 23 and 25 ? (1 Viewer)

Shrimpnose

Selector
Reaction score
If Minnesota wants to replace Percy and could move up to 15 ahead of the Rams, and take Austin.

Or, Pittsburgh's #17 and 2nd Rd. #18 for our #15?

Aren't those the two most viable? Are either of those workable on the pick value chart ?

There may still be 2 starters at 23 and 25 or not much drop from where we are to 17? plus the 2nd.

If Minnesota wants to replace Percy and could move up to 15 ahead of the Rams, and take Austin.

Or, Pittsburgh's #17 and 2nd Rd. #18 for our #15?

Aren't those the two most viable? Are either of those workable on the pick value chart ?

There may still be 2 starters at 23 and 25 or not much drop from where we are to 17? plus the 2nd.

Dude, that would be sweet. That would allow us to to get an OLB and a S, or a NT and CB, or any viable combo of players. I could see us taking Okafor and Cyprien in that scenario.

Id do it in a heartbeat but i really dont think the vikings would, unless they fall in love w someone.

Id do it in a heartbeat but i really dont think the vikings would, unless they fall in love w someone.

I agree...i think that would be kind of lateral on their part to give up a proven playmaker just to jump up in the draft to get another one like him...that is unproven.

But hey. We can hope.

Theres' no way someone would give #23 and #25 for #15. The value is way too much in favor of the team giving the #15; it would be a move of deseration; but even if they were desperate, I doubt any modern GM would do it. The same is true for Pittsburgh. They would have to completely desperate to give a 2nd round choice to move up 2 spots.

Sorry to burst the bubble, but Ditka isn't running either of those teams. I doubt you'd find any GM today so unsavvy as to take either of those deals.

Theres' no way someone would give #23 and #25 for #15. The value is way too much in favor of the team giving the #15; it would be a move of deseration; but even if they were desperate, I doubt any modern GM would do it. The same is true for Pittsburgh. They would have to completely desperate to give a 2nd round choice to move up 2 spots.

Sorry to burst the bubble, but Ditka isn't running either of those teams. I doubt you'd find any GM today so unsavvy as to take either of those deals.

I agree.

How would a team feel if they trade up to pick up a player, and the team above them picks up that player knowing the other team traded up to get that player?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom