156.8* (1 Viewer)

AceTW

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
That is just one of the numbers that will carry this team through February. There are many others, but this one..... Wow.

*[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]156.8 = Drew Breesus' passer rating after facing the number 1 defense in the NFL.
[/FONT]

Leading up to this game.. all the talk about the Giants Defense, I was thinking/hoping Drew would really light them up this week. I didn't dare speak it out loud though, I'm superstitious that way when it comes to the Saints :hihi:

:gosaints:

Against the #1 defense. Give the o-line a lot of credit here too. Brees had so much time he could have stopped and tied his shoelaces on a few of those plays.

Heck - the entire offense played amazing. Receivers made tough catches all day. Running backs made the plays when they needed to. It all works together.

WOW! That's down right amazing! I knew we'd light it up today, I had predicted 41-17 all week. I didn't realize that was the 3rd qtr score I was predicting. Brees was due... no way he'd go 3 weeks without a TD or 300 yards. He was barely breathed on all day long and the receivers seemed to be wide open. I jump for joy everytime he launches it down the field because I just know it's gonna be a long completion if not a long TD.

Against the #1 defense. Give the o-line a lot of credit here too. Brees had so much time he could have stopped and tied his shoelaces on a few of those plays.

Heck - the entire offense played amazing. Receivers made tough catches all day. Running backs made the plays when they needed to. It all works together.

I think when your QB gets a rating like that, the entire offensive unit automatically carries a big % of the credit. At least, that's the way it works for me....

Drew is playing out of his mind, but let's not forget our receivers are catching almost everything thrown their way...I know it's common knowledge but it's often forgotten

Drew is playing out of his mind, but let's not forget our receivers are catching almost everything thrown their way...I know it's common knowledge but it's often forgotten

Indeed, Moore, Colston, Shockey and Meachum all made some tough grabs.

Check this out. Brees is the top rated QB in the league. 118.4. 13td 2ints. 1400yds.

-B

I think when your QB gets a rating like that, the entire offensive unit automatically carries a big % of the credit. At least, that's the way it works for me....

Absolutely, 7 different players scored TDs........ 7 different players! How do you stop that? Takes more than the #1 Def....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom