16-3 (1 Viewer)

No need to make fun of the Falcons anymore with 28-3, we have our own.
I told my wife when Ingram went out of bounds and we didn't get the first the game was over and we would lose by 1 point. We were up by 13 with 3 minutes left at the time. She said how do you know...I've seen this movie before.

I told my wife when Ingram went out of bounds and we didn't get the first the game was over and we would lose by 1 point. We were up by 13 with 3 minutes left at the time. She said how do you know...I've seen this movie before.

If the Saints have to hold on to a one-possession lead on defense, they will fail at least 70% of the time. Jim Mora has balls the size of Mt. Everest compared to SP or DA in those situations.

Most of us knew and most of us called it lol.

The sad thing is that tomorrow all we will hear about is Brady's late-game heroics once again! It is mind boggling to me how many teams just hand him victories with stupid coaching and stupid play calling.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom